DEPT®/Sales & Account
Roles open in: Manchester
The FEED/DEPT® Way
We’re an award-winning, full-service agency that helps hungry brands stand out at speed and sell at scale. Here at FEED/DEPT®, we’re all about creating powerful ideas, campaigns, and products for our clients like Uber, Smart and eBay to name a few.
We’re entrepreneurs and adventurers. We’re brand builders, change-makers, and game-changers. Our goal is to change perceptions, shape new behaviours, and transform businesses.
The Impact You’ll Have
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the client services team towards successful campaign delivery.
Working closely with designers, copywriters, developers and other parts of the agency, you will review creative and HTML builds against client briefs. You will be required to create presentations and decks for clients and internal meetings.
Day to day
- Help manage client briefs from start to finish alongside Senior Account Manager, helping to ensure successful delivery to client deadlines across multiple campaigns
- Liaise with clients and help manage their expectations
- Re-lay client feedback to designers, copywriters and developers & plan and manage workloads of the team
- Ensure client requirements are met whilst protecting Feed values/brand
- Manage multiple projects at any time, often at different stages of the process
- Support the wider emerging client team with administrative tasks
- Be highly organised, with a strong attention to detail and great time management skills
- Take initiative within a busy team and support where possible
- Ask Senior Account Manager questions or escalate up when unsure
What We’re Looking for
- Active interest in digital marketing and looking to start a career in an agency environment
- Extremely organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency
- Highly motivated and personable individual
- Strong attention to detail
- A great team player who is keen to get stuck in supporting multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- 26 days’ holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Healthcare with Vitality / Pru Health
- The People’s Pension contribution
- Vitality Health Benefits – 50% Virgin Gym Membership, Subsidised Apple Watch & much more
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working – There is no set number of days required in the office, just encourage, especially for social events and team collaborations
- Annual DEPT® festival
- Buddy Program – All new joiners will be paired with a FEED/DEPT Buddy’ to help them through their first weeks’
- Feed Social – Early finish every other Friday, Pizza Friday’s, Weekly, monthly and quarterly social
- Feed Knowledge – Want to learn a new tool or subscribe to a newsletter? We’ll provide an allowance to support your professional development
- Feed Kudos – Be recognised and rewarded for going the extra mile and helping the business exceed its goals
- Feed Wellbeing – People are the very heart of who we are, and we are dedicated to supporting you to feel comfortable, healthy and happy at work
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 3,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience