DEPT®/People & Culture
People & Culture Consultant
Roles open in: Copenhagen
People & Culture Consultant
We are looking for a People & Culture Consultant that can work successfully with the business, spare with leaders on every P&C matter and also help develop & implement systems and processes that support the overall people goals.
As a People & Culture Consultant, you will provide support on all People & Culture issues with management, including resourcing, reward, performance, employee experience, learning and development and employee relations.
Communicating across all levels of the business, you will ensure key People & Culture operational processes are delivered successfully, with a focus on employee engagement.
You will partner with senior leaders in all aspects of the employment cycle and act as a specialist and escalation point for employee relations. You regularly review and analyse data and market trends to determine whether policies and processes meet key performance indicators and suggest ways to improve results.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. At DEPT®, we’re eager to hire the most talented experts in the game; people who continuously strive to improve their craft, are eager to learn, who want to inspire others, and strive for a better world.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure continuous improvements in the whole employee lifecycle;
- Analyse data trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies;
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues;
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements;
- Be a champion for diversity and inclusion and drive this throughout the business;
- Partner with Recruitment on internal staffing and mobility in order to align talent with the business efficiently and effectively;
- Continue to strengthen people data reporting to understand, improve, and optimise the people side of the business; maintain data integrity in all people-related technologies and systems;
- Create and implement forward thinking initiatives in partnership with the wider People & Culture team, to ensure we motivate, grow and retain the top talent;
- Promote a culture where managers are accountable for managing the performance of their team and that talent development is seen as critical to the success of our agency;
- 2-3 years of experience in Talent/HR;
- A relevant education: University/business school degree, or equivalent experience;
- Experience working/touching all aspects of HR/P&C;
- Experience driving and implementing change and an innovative mindset;
- Proven experience developing talent at all levels that produced positive business results;
- Have an excellent project management skills
- Critical thinker, customer-focused, collaborative, analytical;
- Proactive and creative in your approach;
- Exceptional communications skill;
- Fluent in English
Dept is a global digital agency, pioneering tech and marketing to help brands stay ahead. Working with the likes of Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more, its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents creates integrated, end-to-end digital experiences on a global scale with a boutique culture. Dept is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture