Fullstack Developer - PHP
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Fullstack Developer - PHP
As a Full-stack Software Engineer you work on all aspects of software projects within DEPT®. You get immediate user feedback on what you are building, because your colleagues are the users of the software you build. Our team works within DEPT® to provide the best tools for internal use by our consultants, supercharging their activities. We use a combination of PHP/Symfony, React, Docker, AWS, GCP, GitHub, Node.js and Go to create the best possible products.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 2+ years of experience in PHP;
- Have experience in agile software development;
- Know or want to know about frontend development in React;
- Enjoy clean and elegant code;
- Are familiar with the command line and linux;
- Have experience writing automated tests and using version control;
- Know a bit about Docker and containerised applications;
- Ideally have experience in working with GCP, AWS or other cloud computing platforms;
- Speak English Fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work from one of our offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Veenendaal or our hubs in Maastricht and Zwolle (you can pick your location!);
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture