Internship Marketing Support NL
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Internship Marketing Support NL
Do you want to do a fun and interesting internship in which you develop yourself in all kinds of areas within marketing? For our office in Rotterdam/Amsterdam, we are looking for an ambitious go-getter who wants to strengthen our Dutch team!
As a Marketing Support intern, you will be part of the marketing team of one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in the world. Although we are active worldwide, we also continue to expand and grow in the Dutch market. And we need your support for that.
Note: To be eligible for this internship, you must live and study in the Netherlands.
Creative, analytical, proactive and an organizational talent: you are it all! Writing (Dutch) surprising and gripping texts – short or long – works well for you, as does analyzing digital campaigns or optimizing the website. Is there an event? Then you are committed to the full 100% to ensure that everything runs smoothly. And posting social posts on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram is also a piece of cake for you: you will get those likes. You are an all-rounder who is not afraid of new challenges and who gets energy from varied tasks.
Who are we? We are DEPT®, a young, award-winning and straightforward digital agency. We ensure that major customers such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove in the best possible way. To become a Depster, we are not only looking for talent and expertise but also for the perfect DEPT® fit. Someone who wants to be curious, inspiring and inspired and who wants to create a better (digital) world. But also someone who has everything for the future dares to speak and toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
At DEPT®, we believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for who they are and what they do. Diversity and inclusivity are paramount in our search for a unique person who can strengthen our team.
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Has excellent project management skills;
- Have worked with Google Analytics;
- Are you a student in a field such as Marketing, Communication or Commercial Economics;
- Works in a structured way and with an analytical and critical view;
- Are proactive and versatile;
- Have a good command of the English and Dutch languages;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Will be available full time from September 2022.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros + internet allowance
- An open company culture;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture