Design & Technology DK
For our brand new Copenhagen office we are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our Experience team. Our team is a mixed discipline of UX specialists, Frontend Developers and Visual Designers. You will work collaboratively within the team to create amazing experiences that exceed client expectations for a variety of global high profile brands.
The purpose of the Senior UX Designer/Researcher role will be two-fold:
- You will support projects in the early Discovery Phases by undertaking UX research tasks such as stakeholder interviews, usability tests, analytics reviews and workshops.
- You turn the insights into recommendations, producing wireframes and working collaboratively with visual designers to bring your ideas to life.
To be a success in this role you’ll need to be highly proficient in UX research and design practices such as wireframing, usability testing and prototyping. You’ll also need to be confident in front of people and working with others as this role is very client facing.
You work collaboratively with senior client stakeholders and within the team, using their creativity and experience to find effective solutions to digital challenges.
Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have experience working within digital teams within a UX / Research role;
- Have at least 3 years industry experience;
- Be able to undertake UX Research tasks from usability testing to stakeholder interviews;
- Be able to produce reports based on your findings;
- Be able to deliver client workshops;
- Be proficient in wireframing tools such as Figma and Sketch;
- Be able to create storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps;
- Be able to work alongside designers to bring ideas to life;
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
If you want to join Dept, please send us your portfolio and your resume as soon as possible. We process applications on an ongoing basis, and we close the vacancy once we have found the right candidates. So the sooner you apply, the better your options are.
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- To work with major international clients
- An open, dynamic and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun social events such as Friday bars, company parties etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn.
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and marketing. Our team of over 1,750 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas, including our office in the heart of Copenhagen. We proudly work for global brands like JYSK, Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/.