Senior Amazon Search Advertising Consultant (m/f/div)
For our office in Cologne we are looking for a Senior Amazon Search Advertising Consultant (m/f/div), who is 100% enthusiastic about the topic of Amazon.
As a Senior Amazon Search Advertising Consultant (m/f/div), you plan, implement and manage sponsored advertising campaigns for our international clients. You are responsible for the strategy we recommend to the client. You will track and monitor the reporting of campaign results, including quarterly business reviews, sales calls, SOV and all analytics. You will also be responsible for creating and updating the strategic monthly and annual plans. You will work with our Programmatic Advertising, Account Management and Consulting teams on project timing, budgets, ASIN selection, upselling, contract terms and client communication.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Moreover, Dept is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have at least 3 years experience in Amazon Sponsored Advertising
- Have experience with Amazon Sponsored Advertising, ARA and Amazon Vendor / Seller Central
- Are able to take on larger international clients in a short period of time
- Have a high affinity for numbers and experience in SEO and AdWords campaigns
- You can quickly familiarise yourself with new topics, are a strong communicator, act in a highly customer-oriented manner and have very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Are proficient in Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel as well as Demand Side Platform
- Can lead with a consultative approach to grow existing and new business
- Are able to train larger teams on Sponsored Advertising
- Manage to build a strong connection/partnership with clients to ensure campaigns are aligned with brand strategy as well as ensuring campaigns are aligned with business objectives and real-time updates
- Have the ability to produce detailed reports and dive deep into complicated tasks
- Have good self-organisation skills and be able to work independently
- Have a very good command of German and English, both written and oral
- Are enthusiastic about the future of advertising on the web and about shaping this future with us
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with “Can Do” attitudes
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international Dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and remote work)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 2.000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers. www.factor-a.com
Bei Dept soll sich jeder willkommen und frei fühlen, sich selbst zu sein. Dies ist der Kern unserer Werte. Um die Benutzerfreundlichkeit der Website so einfach und persönlich wie möglich zu gestalten, verwenden wir Cookies. Wir verwenden sie auch, um sicherzustellen, dass wir und Dritte für Sie relevante Anzeigen schalten können.