Full Stack Developers* Salesforce
Dept Commerce DE
In a nutshell, this is what you can really do as a Full Stack Developers* Salesforce:
- Monitoring of the software development cycle
- Design and implementation of Salesforce solutions
- Creation of storefront pages and UI components
- Bug analysis and troubleshooting
- Maintenance and further development of various Salesforce projects
- Coding, Summarize, Classify, Organize
We’re living in a new reality. And digital is the only way forward. Right now, your future team is building this world, and here's sneak peek at some of our current projects!
Now we're eager to hear about your digital impulse! Tell us your story and why Dept needs your impact? – We are already looking forward to your answer.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone will toast to a successful week with us.
- Dresden, Jena, Leipzig
- Are an experienced developer and passionate about cloud solutions, application development as well as implementation
- Preferably have knowledge of the Salesforce Clouds (Commerce Cloud, CloudCraze, CoreCloud or Marketing Cloud) or
- May have project experience with other e-commerce systems
- Already have experience with integrating payment, ERP, PIM, inventory management systems or working with CMS/CRM systems
- Have an application-focused and service-oriented work mentality
- Have a strong team player mentality and enjoy working in international teams
- Speaks fluent German and/or English
- An open culture and international team spirit;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Jena, Dresden, Leipzig or Berlin
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- A variety of interesting projects
- Business English and German classes
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time)
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Workplace health promotion (e.g. health days)
- Legendary team outings, get-togethers and events (Team Lunch, DEPT-Days, DEPT Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas Party, Winter sport Camp)
- An excellent salary based on experience
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Bei Dept soll sich jeder willkommen und frei fühlen, sich selbst zu sein. Dies ist der Kern unserer Werte. Um die Benutzerfreundlichkeit der Website so einfach und persönlich wie möglich zu gestalten, verwenden wir Cookies. Wir verwenden sie auch, um sicherzustellen, dass wir und Dritte für Sie relevante Anzeigen schalten können.