Digital Amazon Consultant (m/f/div)
Offene Stellen in:Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg, Leipzig, Dresden, Jena
Digital Amazon Consultant (m/f/div)
For our office in Cologne, Germany, we are looking for a Digital Amazon Consultant (m/f/div), who is characterized with a high degree of curiosity, empathy and who is eager to advise our customers strategically and to implement our visions of data-driven organizations.
As a Digital Amazon Consultant (m/f/div), you will use your at least 3 years of professional experience for our renowned clients and take on the conceptual support of consulting projects. You transform our clients' challenges into opportunities for future growth. You work independently and take responsibility for the customer relationship as well as for the project results. The projects and therefore your tasks in the Strategic Amazon Consulting area include:
- Analysis of the market environment for our customers
- Development of market entry strategies
- Consideration and prioritization of different sales channels
- Further development of our consulting products
- Data-driven analysis of actual situations and independent development of possible solutions
- Strategic consulting around D2C and Amazon
- Responsibility for your own projects and major customers
- Germany-wide remote
- Are an Experienced Professional (m/f/div) and have at least 3 years of relevant work experience related to e-commerce and/or Amazon.
- You're a natural born consultant: innovative, analytical, communicative, cooperative, open-minded, solution-oriented. – If something is missing, feel free to let us know!
- Have a digital focus and a solid understanding of e-commerce, and/or Amazon and the entire digital ecosystem
- Have ideally already gained experience in consulting or a strategy role in a company
- Understand that data, strategy, design and implementation only achieve the best results when thought about holistically
- Can communicate your ideas and concepts to clients in an authentic and compelling way
- Have a knack for developing strategic concepts, demonstrating strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Are able to present your complex strategic ideas in a clear and convincing way to your clients
- Are able to identify problems, develop the solution independently and structure the solution in a project based on it
- Have excellent written and spoken German and English skills
- A wide range of internal learning sessions in the Amazon field to keep you up to date with the latest technologies and innovations
- Colleagues who love their work as well as teamwork
- Fast-growing and challenging consulting projects from well-known companies
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with “Can Do” attitudes
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international DEPT® environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and remote work)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, DEPT® Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.
Personalisieren Sie Ihre Experience
Wir verwenden funktionale Cookies, damit die Website richtig läuft, analytische Cookies, um Ihr Verhalten zu messen, und Marketing-Cookies für die Personalisierung von Anzeigen und Inhalten. Wir sammeln Daten darüber, wie Sie unsere Website nutzen, um die Nutzung unserer Website zu vereinfachen, sowie um die Kommunikation in der Werbung, auf unserer Website oder in den Apps anzupassen oder zu personalisieren. Die durch Marketing-Cookies gesammelten Daten werden auch an Dritte weitergegeben. Wenn Sie auf "OK" klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Möchten Sie weitere Informationen? Lesen Sie unsere Cookie-Richtlinie.