Offene Stellen in: Manchester, London
This role is part of our Personalised Creative team. We create emotive yet conversion-focused ideas, products and campaigns at scale and speed. Our specialty is hyper-personalised, digital communications that change perceptions, shape new behaviours, and shift market share for our clients including eBay, Ancestry, Walmart, and more!
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with clients while overseeing the delivery of a wide variety of integrated campaigns. You will be required to manage client briefs, plan, assign and review creative as well as manage the overall agency workload in partnership with the rest of the team.
You will be working closely with Designers, Copywriters, Developers and other parts of the agency to ensure successful campaign deliveries.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Manage, draft and review client briefs
- Ensure client deadlines are met across multiple campaigns and liaising with the Account Director on the teams capacity
- Liaise with clients, clarifying questions, managing expectations and proactively communicating status, updates or agency recommendations
- Clearly and effectively distill and transfer client feedback to designers, copywriters
- Prioritising workloads for the team, and escalating when needed
- Maintain a full understanding of the clients’ business, strategies, objectives, brand, audiences, and challenges, advising on the communications solution that best meets their needs, with the objective to becoming a trusted adviser
- Build excellent working relationships with key clients – by attending regular meetings, video conference calls, planning sessions, briefing meetings, and participating in evaluation reviews
- Ensure success criteria are met and projects are delivered to time and to budget
- Work with the team to determine and test creatives across client owned channels
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience delivering a broad range of multi-channel marketing communications including digital and direct, including email and banner experience
- Extremely organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are ambitious with the ability to think strategically, contribute something new to the agency
- Ability to work within short timeframes and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency, successfully managing schedules and priorities
- Highly motivated to learn, grow and improve
- Personable, approachable demeanor and motivating team player
- Moderate understanding of production and interactive processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superb planning and organisation ability
- Ability to manage and develop client and supplier relationships
- Basic understanding of financials to effectively manage budgets
- Healthcare with Bupa or Medicash
- 26 days’ holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Mental health support
- Company pension scheme with The People’s Pension
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- A flexible, hybrid working policy
- Ride to work scheme
- A flexible, hybrid working policy
- A reputation for doing good. DEPT® has been a Certified B Corp® since 2021 and named ‘Agency of the Year’ at both The Lovies and The Webby Awards.
- Awesome clients. Whether big or small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes and across all industries. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The opportunity for possibility. We want to enable you to do what you do best and help you develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- Annual trip to DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all expenses paid weekend of fun!
- Global annual DEPT® Cares Month in which employees come together and donate their skills to support local charities.
WHO ARE WE?
We are pioneers at heart. What does that mean? We are always looking forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 30+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.