Design & Technology NL
For our Technology team, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer who can build the best platforms for our clients and project teams and can maintain our existing solutions in the smartest way possible. Someone who can switch gears quickly and knows how to come up with automatic workflows to help our teams to accelerate in their work. Someone who lifts up the quality standards.
As a DevOps Engineer, you search together with your colleagues for the best solutions which you independently translate to the perfect end result. You are responsible for building next level cloud platforms and setting up CI/CD pipelines. You work closely with your SRE colleague’s to handover the operations to them. You know how to create long-term simplicity and automate everything so your team can deliver quality to our clients. Technology is transforming fast and that is why we are looking for someone who is eager and motivated to work and experiment with new techniques.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Bol.com, Accell Group (Haibike), TakeAway and many others. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have a minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience as DevOps Engineer;
- Have experience with Microsoft Azure (AWS or GCP experience is a plus);
- Have experience with DevOps tooling for CI/CD, orchestration and monitoring like Azure DevOps, Datadog, Cloudflare etc.;
- Have the ambition to take ownership on the projects you work on;
- Are eager to work closely with our clients at Dept and client sites;
- Are good in working together with colleagues from different disciplines;
- Feel responsible for the end product;
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Sport activities;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies(en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.