Posities open voor: London
This position sits in our Marketing & Technology service based in London. We combine data, technology, creative content, and paid media to crack brands’ business problems & drive revenue through a variety of digital marketing solutions like ad campaigns, augmented reality, and chatbots. Our clients include ASOS, Just Eat Takeaway, Twitch, TikTok, and The White Company.
Internally, this role will be known as Senior Lead Account Planner
Senior Lead Account Planners support the Group Account Heads in leading on all the work we deliver for a suite of clients.
We don’t believe in siloed teams – content, technology, media and data overlap in all roles. This person will oversee development of the strategy for the brands they lead, including managing a team. They will represent DEPT® to our clients, adding value to relationships beyond organisational skills doing a mixture of account management and strategic planning, not your typical suit.
We need someone who understands our client’s customers, who can put themselves in their shoes to create strategies and ideas that exceed expectations, who understands that brands are competing for consumers’ attention and have at best a couple of seconds to inspire some sort of interaction. We need people who can come up with big ideas as well as lots of little ones that are framed in a solid strategy grounded in insight and ultimately deliver a tangible ROI for our clients. Most importantly, we need someone who can lead, mentor and inspire their team.
Candidates must have experience managing teams and complex campaigns for brands and be calm and controlled in high pressure situations. Equally, experience with delivering commercial success in an agency model is important.
- Coordinate a dedicated account team to ensure optimal customer and project support
- Full budget and profitability responsibility, proactively and strategically develop the relationship with our clients
- Work with our expert teams to develop customised solutions for project implementation
- Lead, line-manage, motivate and inspire your team
- Develop annual strategies, identifying priorities for the year
- Oversee, project manage and work with teams to develop brilliant digital content (creative, production)
- Manage deliverables from across the business (content, technology, media, data)
- Ensure delivery of work is to the highest possible standard
- Ensure constant innovation across all deliverables
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
- Manage budgets for campaigns and always-on activity
- Manage client budgeting
- Manage key relationships with platforms and partners
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Have extensive, professional experience in roles involving account management and strategic planning, ideally in an agency environment, and have experience in an international context
- Extensive professional experience in managing projects with six-figure annual budgets in digital marketing
- Grasp complex correlations quickly and holistically; you are open, communicative and see the big picture
- Are characterised by a structured, analytical and independent way of working
- Have experience in digital marketing
- Confident and experienced in managing complex campaigns
- Experience working on a global brand
- Confident with both brand and conversion/direct-response campaigns
- Experience leading, motivating and coaching team members
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Proficient in working with data
- A flexible, hybrid working policy
- The choice of medical healthcare providers (Bupa or Medicash)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off each year
- Company pension scheme
- EAP scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Buddy Program: You will be paired with a ‘Buddy’ to help you through your first weeks’ at DEPT®.
- A reputation for doing good. DEPT® has been a Certified B Corp® since 2021 and named ‘Agency of the Year’ at both The Lovies and The Webby Awards.
- Awesome clients. Whether big or small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes and across all industries. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The opportunity for possibility. We want to enable you to do what you do best and help you develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- Global annual DEPT® Cares Month in which employees come together and donate their skills to support local charities.
WHO ARE WE?
We are pioneers at heart. What does that mean? We are always looking forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 30+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.
Word onderdeel van onze digitale toekomst
We zijn misschien wereldwijd verspreid, maar we werken als één team. We inspireren, innoveren, werken en creëren samen.Ontdek onze cultuur