Intern HR Specialist
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam
Intern HR Specialist
As an HR intern, you will join the People Operations team in September 2023 and you will work closely with our People Operations Specialists. You support the administration of contracts and mutations, handle questions that arrive in our HR inbox, and are involved in everything related to inflow, and outflow.
- Support administration of our People & Culture department;
- Learn about the operational and legal side of People Operations;
- Optimize internal processes.
- A group of enthusiastic colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in responsibility and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] to develop yourself and grow within the company;
- We make sure that our culture stays the way it is [open, informal, non-hierarchical] and that everyone feels at home within DEPT®;
- Depsters approach us with all kinds of questions and we make sure we give them clarity and a great employee journey;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading organization with the energy of a local agency.
- Are punctual, proactive and can work independently;
- Ideally study HBO Human Resource Management or something else related;
- Communicate clearly, completely and on time;
- Have mastered the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Are available from September 2023 for a minimum of 4 days per week, for a duration of 5-7 months.
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements or have a different work background, consider applying for this vacancy if you think you are the right fit for the job! Of course we love talent, but we’re also looking for a suitable addition to our DEPT® culture. Because that’s what makes everything more fun: from Monday morning meetings to Friday afternoon mixers and everything in between.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros + internet allowance
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
Word onderdeel van onze digitale toekomst
We zijn misschien wereldwijd verspreid, maar we werken als één team. We inspireren, innoveren, werken en creëren samen.Ontdek onze cultuur
Personaliseer je ervaring
Wij gebruiken functionele cookies om de website beter te laten werken, analytische cookies om gedrag te meten en marketing cookies om advertenties- en content te personaliseren. Wij verzamelen gegevens over de manier waarop je onze website gebruikt om onze website makkelijker in gebruik te maken maar ook om communicatie in advertenties, op onze website of apps op jouw interesses kunnen afstemmen en personaliseren. Data verzameld via marketing cookies wordt ook gedeeld met derde partijen. Door op accepteren te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Meer informatie? Lees ons cookiebeleid.