DEPT®/Sales & Account
New Business Account Manager Digital Marketing
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
New Business Account Manager Digital Marketing
Attention to all experienced New Biz Account Managers! Do you have a passion for digital marketing, know how to convince others with your sales talent, and have the ability to give clients the best possible advice to get them to the next level? Then this job listing is made for you.
For this role we're looking for a fluent Dutch speaker.
As New Business Account Manager Digital Marketing you are responsible for leading new business processes from demand generation to signing a new client. You will establish and maintain the best possible relationships with our clients, and you will be able to grow the revenue (for DEPT® and the client) of the accounts based on the best consultative advice.
- Lead new business qualification and pitch processes. Know how to convince clients to work with us.
- You’re able to make contact with key decision-makers like CEO’s, CMOs, brand directors, or marketing managers and networking is in your DNA.
- Deliver all written input (or other materials) for RFI’s and facilitate the pitch process (and thus the team) on international pitches
- Developing go-to-market strategies and new service propositions
- We have a vast network of partners, cross-sell opportunities via colleagues, a well-equipped lead gen marketing team and a solid pipeline, so your focus is delivering the right content to the right people. Convincing them through consultative selling. You are not a call agent.
- Utilise your sales experience to start and build solid relationships with potential clients and partners.
New business Digital Marketing Account Management at DEPT®:
- You work closely with the New business lead, the VP of growth and many different specialists, in our NL offices and our international colleagues in their respective offices.
- A group of colleagues that will feel like friends in no time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in that freedom and autonomy come with responsibility;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Just Eat Takeaway and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy and caring mentality of your next-door agency.
- Have at least 2-4 years of experience in a new business role with a focus on digital marketing, preferably at a digital agency;
- Have great communication skills (verbally and written) and the ability to persuade;
- Have experience working on pitches;
- Are proactive and like to take the lead;
- Are ambitious, commercial, results-oriented and know how to plan and organise;
- Are fluent in both Dutch and English.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button.
Word onderdeel van onze digitale toekomst
We zijn misschien wereldwijd verspreid, maar we werken als één team. We inspireren, innoveren, werken en creëren samen.Ontdek onze cultuur
Personaliseer je ervaring
Wij gebruiken functionele cookies om de website beter te laten werken, analytische cookies om gedrag te meten en marketing cookies om advertenties- en content te personaliseren. Wij verzamelen gegevens over de manier waarop je onze website gebruikt om onze website makkelijker in gebruik te maken maar ook om communicatie in advertenties, op onze website of apps op jouw interesses kunnen afstemmen en personaliseren. Data verzameld via marketing cookies wordt ook gedeeld met derde partijen. Door op accepteren te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Meer informatie? Lees ons cookiebeleid.