DEPT®/Sales & Account
Posities open voor: Boston
JOIN OUR MISSION 🚀
A BIT ABOUT US…
BYTE/DEPT® is a marketing technology agency based in New York, London and Berlin on a mission to combine technology and creativity to solve brands’ problems. We bring together data, technology, content, and paid media to drive revenue for brands. Our client list includes Spotify, Twitch, Savage X Fenty, and Google. Since being founded in 2014, BYTE/DEPT® has grown to more than 170 brilliant people.
Dept is a leading digital agency with 27 offices in 13 countries around the world.
- Digital strategy
- Creative idea generation
- Digital content production
- Dynamic creative and assets at scale
- Chatbot design & build
- AR lenses
- Automated digital products
- R&D emerging technologies
- MarTech consultancy
- Web 3.0 Consultancy
- Metaverse Content Development and Production
- Paid media strategy
- Biddable media planning & buying
- Automation of processes
- Data analytics & insights
Account Planners at BYTE/DEPT® lead and manage all of the work we deliver for specific clients. We don’t believe in siloed teams – content, technology, and data overlap in all roles at BYTE/DEPT®. This person will develop the strategy for the brands they lead and oversee day-to-day delivery of that strategy. They will represent BYTE/DEPT® to our clients, adding value to relationships beyond organizational skills – we want a mixture of an account manager and a planner, not your typical suit.
Marketing and technology are converging at a rapid rate. Technology can now deliver the marketing promise of personalized communications at scale. However, technology is useless without ideas that capture consumers’ imaginations. We need someone who understands our client’s customers, who can put themselves in their shoes to create strategies and ideas that exceed expectations, who understands that brands are competing for consumers’ attention and have at best a couple of seconds to inspire some sort of interaction. We need people who can come up with big ideas as well as lots of little ones that are framed in a solid strategy grounded in insight and ultimately deliver a tangible ROI for our clients.
The role of Account Planner is exciting, varied and constantly evolving. In this role, you will:
- Develop annual strategies, identifying priorities for the year
- Oversee, project manage and work with teams to develop brilliant digital content (creative, production)
- Manage deliverables from across the business
- Ensure delivery of work is to the highest possible standard
- Ensure constant innovation across all deliverables
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
- Manage budgets for campaigns and always-on activity
- Manage client budgeting
- Manage relationships with platforms and partners
- Present work internally and externally
- Complete work to deadline and often under pressure
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years’ experience in roles involving account management and strategic planning
- Experience managing campaigns (experience in CRM a plus)
- Experience managing production planning for campaigns
- Experience working on consumer brands
- Confident with both brand and direct-response campaigns
- Experience leading, motivating and coaching team members
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Ability to react quickly within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain focused under pressure and work under tight deadlines
- Advanced problem-solving skills and proficient in working with data
- Excellent organizational skills / time management skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong creative skills
HEALTH, WELLBEING & BENEFITS
As the business has grown, we have and will continue to evolve the benefits that we offer to our people. Here is a snapshot of some of the perks you can expect.
- 20 vacation days, 5 personal/sick days plus 11 observed public holidays and your birthday off each year
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- FSA and HSA benefits
- Commuter benefit program
- Flexible working*
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Events throughout the year to promote health & wellbeing
- Training & development opportunities
- Events calendar throughout the year promoting health & wellbeing, learning, fun, and good Bytes
- Global Annual Dept Cares Day which cadets can donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual Dept Festival
*The COVID-19 pandemic has seen nearly everybody move to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do this year. Our approach is reviewed and adapted in line with the changing restrictions. When it’s safe to return to the office our flexible working approach will include a hybrid mode of working incorporating remote and in-office working.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Diversity, Equal Opportunity & Inclusion (DEI) are hugely important to us. Our DEI commitments sit at the core of our business and are part of our culture. We’ve always held the belief that being a progressive and innovative business necessitates a diverse team with an inclusive attitude – one cannot exist without the other.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability.
- No ego
- Extremely motivated
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Self-starting, reliable and dependable
- Inquisitive mindset
- Honest and trustworthy
- Learns quickly
- Persistent and hard-working
- Open to feedback and ideas
- Clear communicator
- Sense of humour
For this role, the compensation range is from $65,000 – $80,000 annually, based on a 40-hour workweek and leveling. Keep in mind, we're flexible.
Word onderdeel van onze digitale toekomst
We zijn misschien wereldwijd verspreid, maar we werken als één team. We inspireren, innoveren, werken en creëren samen.Ontdek onze cultuur
Personaliseer je ervaring
Wij gebruiken functionele cookies om de website beter te laten werken, analytische cookies om gedrag te meten en marketing cookies om advertenties- en content te personaliseren. Wij verzamelen gegevens over de manier waarop je onze website gebruikt om onze website makkelijker in gebruik te maken maar ook om communicatie in advertenties, op onze website of apps op jouw interesses kunnen afstemmen en personaliseren. Data verzameld via marketing cookies wordt ook gedeeld met derde partijen. Door op accepteren te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Meer informatie? Lees ons cookiebeleid.