Junior AP Analyst
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Junior AP Analyst
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to help ensure our Financial Controllers and G/L Accountants can do their work even better than they already do.The primary responsibility of the AP Analyst is to support the financial accounting & control team by running a seamless purchase to pay-process.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but, we are also looking for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, who strives towards a better world, takes the stage, who is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- You are responsible for booking transactions, such as purchase invoices, project details, inter-company transactions, expense claims, creating payment batches and reviewing purchase ledgers.
- You are also responsible for reviewing the accuracy of our project admin and supporting the Financial Controllers and G/L Accountants in the Month-End close.
- Dept is in constant motion and our finance department is ever maturing, therefore this role will also give exposure to quality improvement projects and professionalizing the purchase to pay cycle.
- Furthermore, this role requires liaising with different businesses, teams, disciplines and cultures to obtain relevant information.
Finance at DEPT®:
- A group of Finance enthusiasts with a global footprint;
- A very diverse team with different levels of education & professional experience. Some team members have been here since the foundation of DEPT®, others joined no more than a month ago;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work as well for you as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- We strive to support the company’s stakeholders with meaningful advice and counseling;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy & ambition of a global scaling company.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Have a Vocational Education degree (preferably Financial Administration);
- Have a maximum of 3 years of experience in a comparable position;
- Have experience with accounting software;
- Have strong analytical and communication skills and you are stress resistant;
- Are proactive, can work independently, but are at the same time an enthusiastic team player;
- Rock Excel;
- Have a good command of English.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our <<careers page>> to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button.
Word onderdeel van onze digitale toekomst
We zijn misschien wereldwijd verspreid, maar we werken als één team. We inspireren, innoveren, werken en creëren samen.Ontdek onze cultuur
Personaliseer je ervaring
Wij gebruiken functionele cookies om de website beter te laten werken, analytische cookies om gedrag te meten en marketing cookies om advertenties- en content te personaliseren. Wij verzamelen gegevens over de manier waarop je onze website gebruikt om onze website makkelijker in gebruik te maken maar ook om communicatie in advertenties, op onze website of apps op jouw interesses kunnen afstemmen en personaliseren. Data verzameld via marketing cookies wordt ook gedeeld met derde partijen. Door op accepteren te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Meer informatie? Lees ons cookiebeleid.