DEPT®/Sales & Account
Internship International Account Manager
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Internship International Account Manager
For our team in Amsterdam we are looking for a future Account Manager who wants to learn everything in the field of Branding and Advertising.
Please Note: to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands
During this Account Management Internship you will work within our Brand and Advertising team, where you will support the team by dealing with the operational elements of the job. Such as working on events with marketing, proactive sales and lead generation, helping with press releases and administration, and much more. All this with the aim of growing our business. We expect you to have a passion for commercial activities and would like to develop it further. Do you already have experience with working at a creative/digital agency? That is a bonus!
Who are we? We are DEPT®, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Philips, Chocomel, Johnny Walker, Uber Eats and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. But also, someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind, dares to step into the spotlight and push the boundaries and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Helping out and supporting the team with the strategy and execution of our lead generation plans vs. KPIs;
- Assist in New Business and pitching processes;
- Helping out and supporting the account’s team in the management of current clients in different steps/products of the process;
- Helping out and supporting the team with international marketing activities for Brand & Advertising.
- Are doing your HBO or WO study, which focuses on business growth, commercial activities or another relevant study;
- Are available minimum 4 days per week, from September 2022 for a duration of 5-6 months;
- Have experience with and/or understanding of digital/creative agencies (a big plus!);
- Are communicative, analytical, flexible and independent;
- Have affinity with advertising, social media, and technology
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Are proactive with digital and online communication, especially whilst working remotely in this post pandemic world
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
- An internet allowance
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies (en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.