DEPT®/People & Culture
Posities open voor: Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg
At DEPT®, we are special because we have special people working for us. Talented people who think with their hearts and feel with their heads. You see yourself in the role of a Recruiter (m/f/div) as a social networker and target group expert? Wonderful! Because the heart of our agency is looking for support for the responsibility and further development of diverse topics related to recruiting!
We are a 9-member recruiting team with diverse personalities who combine their strengths within DEPT® to shape an innovative recruiting approach - because we burn for our job and share this ONE great passion. As part of our team, you will take on scaling non-tech positions and help DEPT® attract the best talent.
Short and compact your tasks:
- You will be responsible for designing the end-to-end recruiting process, from job posting and applicant communication to initial interview and contract negotiation
- You develop new recruiting strategies and use active search to attract potential top talent
- You set standards for a sustainable and specific grandiose candidate journey / experience and accompany our candidates through the entire recruiting process
- You are constantly on the lookout for new trends and optimization opportunities and implement new high-quality strategies.
- In addition, you can expect further exciting projects, such as the conception and implementation of employer branding measures.
- You will advise hiring managers and be responsible for various roles as well as the recruiting processes.
- Let's take recruiting to the next level together and show candidates what an excellent candidate experience means.
We all live in a new reality. Right this second, your future team is actively shaping the organization. Want to learn more? Then you have the opportunity to read our Impact Report.
Now we are curious about your impulses! Tell us your story and why DEPT® needs your impact. - We are looking forward to getting to know you.
- Germany, Spain and Austria wide remote
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience in recruiting
- Love active sourcing and know the national and international candidate market
- Know how to use interview techniques to find suitable candidates
- Have a great passion for the topic of recruiting
- Have a good command of social media platforms, which you use to find new ways of recruiting
- Have high expectations of your work and a desire to question processes and rethink them
- Have a very good command of German and English
- Are performance-oriented and keep an eye not only on the candidates, but also on your goals
- Are characterized by a high level of initiative, reliability, creativity and the ability to work in a team
- Like to inspire and have excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Cross-location collaboration with the 9-person recruiting team
- A variety of internal learning sessions and sharing formats to keep you up to date on the latest recruiting topics
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office options and various working time models)
- Business language courses in English, German and Dutch
- A team with heart & head! - Colleagues who both love their work and value teamwork
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with a "Can Do" attitude
- Advancement internal and external training and specialization opportunities
- Get-togethers and events such as team lunch, DEPT® Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
* We welcome people of all genders.
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies (en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.