Python SDETs | Argentina
Posities open voor: Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires
Python SDETs | Argentina
DEPT® Argentina is growing fast and we're looking for folks that want to work with peers and clients that enjoy and build great products together. Our philosophy is to hire smart, client-facing engineers who can understand our client’s business goals and write elegant code.
We focus on building great products with clients that we enjoy and respect. Our work has improved people's lives, been seen by millions of users, featured in the app stores, had books written about it, featured in the press, received awards and, most importantly, brought delight to users.
We are growing fast and looking for individuals that are passionate about the development process and not timid about working directly with clients. Our philosophy is to hire smart, client-facing engineers that can both understand the client's business goals and write elegant code.
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) will collaborate closely with the Development team while utilizing automation and test skills in an Agile environment.
- Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Create functional test automation using script tools and open source test tools
- Support automation test framework and test tools
- Execute regression tests and find bugs
- Isolate and track defects using test tools, and Linux utilities
- Work closely with Quality Engineering and Development team
- Communicate progress and issues within an Agile process
The role demands focus, energy and enthusiasm for creating high-quality software products as well as a positive attitude. Candidates must be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- 4+ years experience in software quality engineer, automation development, and/or software development
- Familiarity with open source testing tools and frameworks (eg. Selenium, Jest, PyTest)
- Shows a passion for learning all aspects of software quality and automation
- Proficient with Unix/Linux environment
- Enjoys coding, debugging, and finding bugs
- Maintained test environments and utilized virtual test servers
- Prior experience working with database and SQL queries
- Knowledge of multi-tier web-based applications
- Strong interpersonal and technical writing skills
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Word onderdeel van onze digitale toekomst
We zijn misschien wereldwijd verspreid, maar we werken als één team. We inspireren, innoveren, werken en creëren samen.Ontdek onze cultuur
Wij gebruiken functionele cookies om de website beter te laten werken, analytische cookies om gedrag te meten en marketing cookies om advertenties- en content te personaliseren. Wij verzamelen gegevens over de manier waarop je onze website gebruikt om onze website makkelijker in gebruik te maken maar ook om communicatie in advertenties, op onze website of apps op jouw interesses kunnen afstemmen en personaliseren. Data verzameld via marketing cookies wordt ook gedeeld met derde partijen. Door op accepteren te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Meer informatie? Lees ons cookiebeleid.