Posities open voor: Manchester
Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our Manchester office. You will drive web and mobile app projects through from initial concept to delivery.
As Project Manager, you will work with a range of clients on several different projects and must be adept at managing and building client relationships and reporting on the status of projects. You will be the key contact for clients, advising them on cost, available resource, problems and solutions. Liaising and updating stakeholders on the status of projects, you will track the project deliverables and match those with agreed deadlines. You will continuously assess working methods and processes and make recommendations for improvement. Oversee projects’ financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have a strong background in digital project management working on projects from initial briefing to delivery;
- Experienced in Agile project delivery;
- Have agency experience with a passion for IT, e-commerce and digital projects;
- Have previous experience project managing the development of web and mobile sites;
- Adept at building effective client relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver targets;
- Strong communication with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities;
- Are able to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies.
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you.
- Pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days.
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out.
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony.
- Opportunity to take part in the annual DEPT® Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities.
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: DEPT® is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report.
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies (en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.