DEPT® Talks x FemIT
Meet us at our FemIT event and join the discussion on challenges and opportunities for women in tech
Informing and inspiring women with a common interest: the area of tech. During our FemIT event we will dive into the challenges and opportunities for women in tech, talk about recruitment and focus on the importance of inclusion.
This event serves as both a way to get inspired by women in tech as to highlight the importance of inclusion in the industry. Over the course of two hours people can attend our keynote presentations and panel discussions:
- 14:00- 14:15 – Event Opening with Sarah Wubben, Managing Director at DEPT®
- 14:15 – 14:30 – Talk: “Women in tech: a career overview and how to get into”, with Michaela Venglarova, Lead Recruiter in Design & Technology at DEPT®
- 14:30 – 15:15 – PanelL “Women in tech: challenges & opportunities”, with our DEPT®’s female talents in tech Beatriz Bilrero, Jasna Tanevska, Minoo Movahhed, Shruti Damle and Maaike de Boer (Host)
- 15:15 – 15:30 – Quick break
- 15:30 – 16:00 – Talk: “A case to inspire” with Ilayda Küçükosmanoğlu, Interaction Designer at DEPT®
- 16:00 – 17:00 – Proost! Let’s celebrate this moment with some drinks & snacks. For those participating in the Ramadan, you can also take a snack to enjoy at home.
Save yourself a seat and celebrate female tech-talent with us on April 29 from 14:00 – 17:00.
This event is open for FemIT and non-FemIT members, as long as you’re a student at a Dutch University or Hogeschool.
Personaliseer je ervaring
Wij gebruiken functionele cookies om de website beter te laten werken, analytische cookies om gedrag te meten en marketing cookies om advertenties- en content te personaliseren. Wij verzamelen gegevens over de manier waarop je onze website gebruikt om onze website makkelijker in gebruik te maken maar ook om communicatie in advertenties, op onze website of apps op jouw interesses kunnen afstemmen en personaliseren. Data verzameld via marketing cookies wordt ook gedeeld met derde partijen. Door op accepteren te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Meer informatie? Lees ons cookiebeleid.