Technical Project Manager
For our office in Copenhagen we are looking for a Technical Project Manager who will help our tech teams with our sprint planning and day-to-day sprint management. The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering high quality, innovative projects, enjoys being part of a team, and is confident leading large-scale projects.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be a big part of expanding on the way we work in our teams and our clients. You will facilitate relationships and efficiencies within single teams as well as between teams and look for opportunities to smooth out day-to-day operations. You will also ensure the collaboration and education on agile methodologies across our teams and departments. Plus, you will assume team administration tasks to allow them to focus on their core work.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have at least 3 years of practical experience working in position such as Scrum Master, a technical facilitator role or product owner
- Have the ability to deal with the complexity of organising several teams who are running several client projects simultaneously
- Have a can-do attitude to tackle and solve problems hands-on
- Have experience with data engineering and / or cloud-based projects is a big plus
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- A key role for our design and technology team in Copenhagen with possibilities for getting additional responsibilities
- To work with major clients who are often leaders of their vertical
- An open and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied, and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun, social events such as Friday bars, company parties, etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn
Your salary will be based on your experience and competencies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology, and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services, and marketing. Our team of over 1,750 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas, including our office in the heart of Copenhagen. We proudly work for global brands like Fritz Hansen, Muuto, JYSK, Samsung, Zalando, Netflix, DSB and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/