Salesforce Solution Architect – Commerce Cloud
Design & Technology DK
For our offices in Copenhagen we are looking for a Solution Architect with a balanced mix of technical and business skills. Someone who's eager to become a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts.
As a solution architect, you understand the individual processes and requirements of our customers, accompany them during the entire software development cycle and design innovative software solutions for them. You advise our clients on using Salesforce Commerce Cloud, analyse and define their requirements along with creating specifications and estimates.
You'll provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects. And you will collaborate with project managers and other staff members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions.
You act as a contributing member of the project team from project inception to completion.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- You are a proficient solution architect with extensive experience in technical project management and in dealing with e-commerce systems, Content Management Systems or CRM Systems (Salesforce Cloud, Oracle Cloud, Intershop or other Enterprise products);
- You have experience in the conception and implementation of software projects, including requirements analysis;
- You have experience in engineering and software architecture design as well as business analysis and DevOps;
- Have project and resource management skills;
- You have an international, both service and solution oriented and have a user focused mindset;
What we have to offer
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- A key role for our design and technology team in Copenhagen with possibilities for getting additional responsibilities
- To work with major clients who are often leaders of their vertical
- An open and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied, and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun, social events such as Friday bars, company parties, etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and marketing. Our team of over 2000 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas, including our office in the heart of Copenhagen. We proudly work for global brands like JYSK, Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/