Norwegian Digital Marketing Consultant (recent graduate)
For our office in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Native Norwegian Digital Marketing Consultant who is a recent graduate with no or 1 year of experience.
We’re looking for a full-time Norwegian Digital Marketing Consultant who is eager to learn and join one of our teams that works with many global brands and international clients. As a Norwegian Digital Marketing Consultant your work tasks will primarily lie within Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). SEM tasks include ensuring that we target our client’s customers with the right messages as well as attaining a high-quality traffic for our client’s websites. The SEO related tasks will focus on content production, translations with SEO in mind plus doing Search Term and Keyword Analysis. You’ll be working with a fixed set of clients and participate in everything from operational execution to the planning of future strategies. You will work in a team that is young, ambitious and professional.
Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, and is a futurist at heart. By all means, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
- Are native in Norwegian
- Recently graduated from a Bachelors or Masters in Marketing, Business or another relevant field
- Have no or 1 year of experience
- Have a flair for numbers and are structured
- Have an affinity for online marketing, advertising and technology
- Experience with online marketing is an advantage, however, it is not a demand provided you show interest in the area
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat
- Good business sense and a focus on performance
- Strong quantitative capabilities, experience with Excel and the ability to prioritise
- A high drive, positive attitude and the willingness to go the extra mile
- An exciting job where you get to work with big international brands and clients
- Possibilities to develop your personal skills and career development
- The prospect of working with leading online companies
- A young, dynamic and informal working environment including various events (and a foosball table!)
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn
- Bootcamp trainings
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and marketing. Our team of over 1,500 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for global brands like JYSK, Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact our People Operations Assistant Sofie –[email protected]