For our office in Copenhagen, we’re looking for an experienced CRO Specialist (conversion rate optimization) who knows exactly how sites and apps are being used, where users drop off and how we can prevent it.
As a CRO Specialist at Dept you’ll drive and support the entire CRO process for our clients – from idea, to testing to analysis. You know how to clearly visualise user-needs and report them to our clients and you’ll present complex problems in a clear fashion to let our designers and developers know exactly what has to be done. Finally, you know how to use web analytics, heat maps, user recordings, polls and other data to test your ideas.
You’ll work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large Danish and global clients. You’ll join our newly established Data & Intelligence team in Copenhagen with the opportunity to grow and take on a key role in the team. We’re eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we’re also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who’s eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage and is a futurist at heart. All in all, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
- Have a couple of years experience working with CRO
- Have extensive experience working with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
- Know your way around tools such as VWO, Optimizely, Hotjar and Google Optimize;
- Have a degree in Business, Marketing or another relevant field
- Have solid communication and presentation skills
- Have high standards for quality and the ability to deliver on time
- Preferably have experience from another agency
- Are fluent in English
- Might be fluent in Danish which is an advantage but not a requirement
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat
- The opportunity to work in one of strongest (data-driven, analytical and business-oriented) agencies in Europe
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- A key role in our new Data & Intelligence team in Copenhagen with options for getting additional responsibilities quickly
- To work with major international clients who are often leaders of their vertical
- An open, dynamic and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun social events such as Friday bars, company parties etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn
Your salary will be based on your experience and competencies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and marketing. Our team of over 1,500 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for global brands like JYSK, Samsung, Google, Bose, Nivea, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix and more.
HOW YOU APPLY
If you want to join Dept, please send us your motivational letter and your resume as soon as possible. We process applications on an ongoing basis and we close the vacancy once we have found the right candidate. So the sooner you apply, the better your options are. If you want to know more about the position, please don't hesitate to contact Kristoffer Hald, Analytics Lead at Dept in Copenhagen at [email protected]