Digital Marketing Intern – 6-week internship
For our Manchester office, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to work with us for a 6-week paid placement. We are looking for an ambitious and tenacious individual to contribute to, and learn about agency life. This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career by getting hands on experience within an international digital agency.
This will be a very varied placement, covering content creation and research tasks to support our marketing team. Some of the tasks will include but not be limited to, proofreading of marketing material, competitor analysis, reviewing marketing campaigns to ensure maximum impact e.g. PPC campaigns, ideally you will be able to contribute to content creation for blog posts and other marketing campaigns.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Must be ambitious, outgoing and eager to learn
- Great attention to detail and strive for perfection
- Have A to C grades to A-Level standard (A-Level in English is preferred)
- Ideally will have/or are currently studying towards a digital marketing course or degree
- Are computer literate and have an understanding of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word. Design skills a bonus
- Must be punctual, organised and a self-starter as diary management is key
- Carry an awareness and understating of deadlines and be willing to step-up when times are busy
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further
- Work alongside our Marketing Director who will help develop your skills
- Beer Friday – at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer
- Pizza Friday – once a month, we buy pizzas for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work
- Site launch lunches – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and BB pick up the tab
- Quarterly social outings
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 750 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious how our workplace looks like? Watch the video here.