Are you a digital content writer with an interest in content strategy? Do you want to work with a top international agency to help create award winning interactive experiences?
Our team has an opening for a strategically minded writer to help us create content for a range of clients across many industries. Working with a range of clients and understanding their businesses and users is key. You will be working closely with SEO, Analytics, Social, Design, PM and Development teams.
The core of our work is the production of useful, usable website content, often under tight deadlines and within technological constraints. The role will involve understanding and adhering to existing content and UX strategies, IAs, tone of voice, and style guides for multiple clients. This is in order to produce consistent, high quality, web content. Our output can range from large scale websites, to campaign landing pages, or a single piece of microcopy.
Our vision for the role is to be involved in, and eventually help develop and deliver our content strategy and governance services. These include: messaging architecture workshops, content strategy development, client training, content production, delivery, and ongoing governance planning.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Strong copywriting skills for a range of content
- You must be a native english speaker with a good eye for proofing, grammar and consistency
- Experience of developing and working with content strategies
- Experience of workshops for content strategy
- An understanding and interest in UX and Analytics
- An eye for layout and meaning – We tell stories for our clients, you must be able to evaluate whether the content is delivering this story well.
- Team spirit – this role involves interfacing across all our teams. You need to be happy to work in a busy work environment and enjoy a challenge.
- Eagerness to use technology. We will train you but you will ideally have some experience using a CMS and be comfortable with technology.
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Dublin;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Legendary team outings;
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier.
Dept is built on a diverse mix of personalities. Working together, testing ourselves, getting better every day. Working at Dept is about giving you the space to do what you're good at, and giving you the room to get ever better. Dept loves people that take responsibility, not orders. We nurture raw talent, support each other and coach you to be the best you can be.
But enough about us. Get in touch, send some samples of your best work and tell us about yourself!
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.