DEPT®/Sales & Account
Account Manager Brand & Advertising
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam
Account Manager Brand & Advertising
Our team in Amsterdam is looking for anSenior Account Manager who enjoys being the most-called contact for some of the best brands in Europe.
As a Senior Account Manager you work in your day to day with some of our largest accounts and it is important to build good relationships with them. You are responsible for keeping our current customers happy and ensuring that we work with responsible strategists and creatives to produce the best possible work. We need you to inspire our customers with the endless possibilities we can offer them to grow their business. Together with them, you devise what kind of solution best suits their business. Extensive experience in (digital) advertising is required for this role, including the “battle scars” that come with it!
For this role we are looking for someone with a lot of energy and who speaks Dutch fluently who can serve our Dutch clients. Also we like to see that you get energized from running various creative campaigns into the right direction.
- Have +/- 4-6 years of experience as an Account Manager within agencies;
- Have experience with strategic business challenges and advising clients in achieving their business goals;
- Have knowledge and understanding of social media, social platforms and how digital platforms really work;
- Can switch from serious to play in the blink of an eye;
- Know how to build long-lasting relationships;
- Have commercial insight to achieve ambitious business objectives together with your team and accounts;
- Like to work as part of a team, and love accountability;
- Speak, read, and write Dutch and English fluently.
Please consider applying for this vacancy if you think you are the right fit for the job, even when you don’t meet all the requirements. We welcome applications from different work backgrounds and are primarily looking for someone who is a good Dept -fit.
Benefits we offer:
- Working at DEPT® means working at A Great Place to Work: A good working experience starts with a good working environment. At DEPT® we celebrate small and big successes and offer a safe work environment for every employee.
- Working from home? No problem, we’ll help you set up your home office with the right materials, such as a laptop and work phone.
- We are very proud of the work we do with our clients. As a Depster, you get the opportunity to work with amazing clients, such as Google, Philips, bol.com and many more
- We want to help you continue to grow and offer opportunities for personal development through training and certifications;
- In our pursuit of maintaining our employees health we offer a free bootcamp, yoga, mindfulness sessions, and discounts on many gyms;
- Need more? We also offer these great fringe benefits; use of OV-bike, NS business card and many other goodies.
You can discover even more employee benefits here.
As a Depster you will work in a young and dynamic environment, together with clever minds and many clients. We are eager to bring in new talent and the most talented experts in the game. We are also looking for a good Dept-fit; someone who is eager to learn and strive towards a better world, who looks for opportunities, is a futurist at heart and down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone at Dept. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our <<careers page>> to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at Dept.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture