Vote for DEPT® at the Lovie Awards 2022
It’s a record year for DEPT® at the 2022 Lovie Awards, with 22 award nominations and 11 shortlisted projects. Named Agency of the Year at the Lovies in 2020 and Global Network of the Year at the 2022 Webby awards, DEPT®, BYTE/DEPT®, Dogstudio (part of DEPT®), and Hello Monday (part of DEPT®) are celebrating a bumper year of Lovie recognition.
From the virtual world we created for H&Mbeyond., the magical digital experience we crafted for Bijenkorf, the inclusive campaign for Philips, and the live video experience for Amazon Prime, this year’s nominations span websites, Web3, advertising and apps. Nominated clients include HAPE, Philips, Freitag, H&M, HYPEWEAR by About You, Bol.com, Amazon Prime, Tomorrowland, Virtual Expo Dubai, Bijenkorf, Mauritshuis, the Bartlett School of Architecture, and our very own Meta Festival.
In addition to the award nominations, DEPT® was also acknowledged in the official shortlist for ten categories with our clients Jaeger-Lecoultre, Tomorrowland, Virtual Expo Dubai, Hyperwear by About You, Bijenkorf, Bol.com, Mauritshuis and Freitag.
Vote for your favourite DEPT® entry!
Voting is now open till October 6 and winners will be announced later in the month.
- Amazon Without Remorse, BYTE/DEPT®: Advertising in Best PR Campaign; Video in Live Experiences; Video in Best Narrative Experience; Video in Best Audience Integration
- H&M – A unique Web3 experience for H&Mbeyond.: Web3, NFTs & Metaverse in Business, Fashion & Retail; Web3, NFTs & Metaverse in Best Brand Integration / Brand Strategy
- HYPEWEAR by ABOUT YOU – the first online shop for digital fashion: Web3, NFTs & Metaverse in Commerce, Finance & Governance; Web3, NFTs & Metaverse in Best Innovation or Use of Technology
- HAPE PRIME, Dogstudio (part of DEPT®): Websites in Best Use of Animation & Motion Graphics; Web3, NFTs & Metaverse in Entertainment, Gaming & Sport
- Philips: Made for everybody and every body: Social in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Tomorrowland, Dogstudio (part of DEPT®): Websites in Best User Experience; Web3, NFTs & Metaverse in Conference, Festival or Party
- FREITAG F-Cut: Websites in Best Design – Aesthetic; Websites in Retail & Shopping.
- Meta Festival 2022: Web3, NFTs & Metaverse in Best Community
- Virtual Expo Dubai, Dogstudio (part of DEPT®): Web3, NFTs & Metaverse in Art, Culture, Music & Film
- Bol.com – Felix & The Perfect Gift: Advertising in Video Advertising Long Form, Mystery Box – Apps, Mobile & Voice in Integrated Mobile Experience
- Bijenkorf (Amaze & Admire): Apps, Mobile & Voice in Best Visual Design
- Mauritshuis (Site + Audiotour): Websites in Art
- Bartlett School of Architecture Summer Show, Hello Monday (part of DEPT®): Websites in Schools & Education
View all insights
Global Head of Marketing
Stay in touch!
Personalize your experience