DEPT® wins 10 Anthem Awards for purpose-driven work
The Anthem Awards, presented by The Webby Awards, recognise the purpose-driven work of individuals, businesses, and organisations across the world.
For 20 years, they’ve been recognising projects and campaigns that drive global change. And each year, they set a new standard for work that motivates others to make a difference.
There are seven categories within The Anthem Awards: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion; Education, Art & Culture; Health; Human & Civil Rights; Humanitarian Action & Services; Responsible Technology; and Sustainability, Environment & Climate.
DEPT®’s Global Head of Impact, Pooja Dingidal, shares, “The Anthem Awards serve as validation that we’re equipped to meet the demands of a rapidly-changing world and evolve to produce more sustainable work. Awards that we’ve won span across our core competencies, proving that there really is great work to be done whether you’re an engineer, a marketer, or a creative.”
DEPT®’s Anthem Award winners
- Philips addressed men’s insecurities by spreading some much-needed body hair positivity in a campaign for every body and everybody that scooped the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – Branded Content or Collaboration award. Philips also won two awards in the Health – Local Awareness Campaign, and Health – Strategy categories with its Movember campaign that helped raise awareness of men’s health issues.
- Plastic Soup Foundation highlighted the extent of plastic pollution. This took home two categories: Health – Local Awareness Campaign and Health – Social Media Content, Campaign, or Channel.
- Meta Festival 2022 highlighted responsible technology by organising the world’s first 24-hour Meta Festival. The Meta Festival won two categories: Responsible Technology – Strategy and Responsible Technology – Digital & Innovative Experiences.
- JUSTDIGGIT uses the power of technology to train people in areas of drought. Category won: Sustainability, Environment & Climate – Strategy.
- Cha-Ching Money Adventures builds positive behaviors in money management. Cha-Ching Money adventures won two categories this year: Education, Art & Culture – Digital & Innovative Experiences and Education, Art & Culture – Special Projects.
Learn more about how DEPT® is aspiring to be the best agency we can be for the world.