Agency with the Most SDL Implementations
Having been in the Digital Experience Platform market for over 25 years, SDL Tridion established itself as the go-to platform for brands wanting to deliver multi-site, multi-brand and multilingual experiences. Dept is a leading SDL partner having managed hundreds of implementations for leading brands including GE Lighting, Adidas and Guinness World Records.
Why choose Dept?
Dept is a leading SDL partner with +12 years’ experience, successfully delivering hundreds of Tridion Sites implementations.
With over 350 developers, 150 UX and design resources, 100+ Front end developers, 100 data & analytics experts, 350 digital marketers, and over 100 dedicated support staff, we can easily scale with your ambitions.
We have deep experience and expertise across the following areas:
- SDL Tridion implementations, upgrades and project recovery
- Evolving existing solutions to improve experience for users and to elevate business performance
- Large scale design and build
- Agile delivery of experience/platform enhancements via multi-disciplinary teams
- Maintenance and optimisation programmes
- Continuous delivery maturity model assessment
- Optimisation & CRO Strategy
- Complex integrations
- Platform migration to and from SDL Tridion
- Infrastructure migration to SaaS, PaaS architectures
- Migration to Azure and AWS cloud hosting
- 24/7 hosting and support
Dept specialises in global implementations and have a customised set of services specific to SDL products. Our large team of SDL-certified developers in Europe and North America have helped our clients improve mobile conversion rates, given them a single view of their customers, and centralised the management of their global, digital touchpoints.
Ideal solution for multi-language sites
The heart of SDL has always been about language and content. With SDL, you get the opportunity to dynamically deliver content to all audiences no matter what their location, language or touchpoint, with powerful content management and digital technology.
SDL’s advanced translation software empowers your translation teams to deliver high quality experiences in multiple languages quickly and proficiently. With the added benefit of machine translation and translation memory, content teams can accurately translate large volumes of content quickly & cost efficiently.
SDL Tridion’s capabilities include:
- Create Global Consistency: with SDL’s Blueprinting technology, organisations can quickly build multi-brand, multilingual websites whilst ensuring content across all channels (web, mobile, kiosks) is consistent, traceable and localised.
- Locally Relevant Content: with direct integration to SDL Translation Management, SDL Tridion Sites allows organisations to directly request, track and store translations from within the platform. Meanwhile SDL’s built in Translation Memory means organisations don’t have pay to retranslate text which has previously been translated.
- Personalised Experiences: with SDL Tridion Sites Experience Optimisation, organisations can build profiles based on a variety of data points gathered from users (location, search terms, acquisition channels) to deliver personalised and relevant content.
- Accelerated Implementations: with SDL’s Digital Experience Accelerator (DXA) organisations are provided with a robust MVC-based web application which uses open source frameworks and toolkits. DXA helps to speed up deployment time for projects by providing a framework that eliminates unnecessary programming efforts.