Offene Stellen in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
This role is part of our Brand and Advertising team based in Amsterdam. Our team is a vibrant mix of talents, ranging from Brand Strategists, Creatives, and Influencer Marketers to Account managers, Producers, and Video editors. As a creative digital marketing agency, we mix big brand thinking and campaign concepting with the best of what today’s technology has to offer to deliver exceptional and engaging digital experiences that build lasting relationships with our clients like Bol and Philips to name a few.
Are you the multi-talented Account professional our team can always count on? Our team in Amsterdam is looking for an Account Director who loves advertising to its core. Create amazing award winning work together with the creative and strategy team. Goes above and beyond for some of the best brands in Europe. As an Account Director, you work with many of our key accounts in your day-to-day. Therefore, extensive experience in (digital) advertising is required for this role, including the «battle scars» that come with it! Previous experience with a multi-market setup is also very valuable.
- Build strong relationships with our accounts and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with responsible strategists and creatives to produce the best possible work.
- Inspire our customers with the endless possibilities we can offer them to grow their business.
- Collaborate with our clients to determine the solution that best suits their business.
- Take the lead in sales, pitches, and developing strategies.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have ample experience as an Account Director at a creative/digital agency.
- Can transition between serious and light-hearted communication effortlessly.
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising, and technology.
- Have mastered the English language and possess excellent communication skill
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
- A reputation for doing good. DEPT® has been named a Great Place To Work in 2023 and has been a Certified B Corp® since 2021 and named ‘Agency of the Year’ at both The Lovies and The Webby Awards.
- Awesome clients. Whether big or small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes and across all industries. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The opportunity for possibility. We want to enable you to do what you do best and help you develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- Global annual DEPT® Cares Month in which employees come together and donate their skills to support local charities.
WHO ARE WE?
We are pioneers at heart. What does that mean? We are always looking forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 30+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur