Senior Programmatic Advertising Consultant
Offene Stellen in: Zürich, Bern, Copenhagen
Senior Programmatic Advertising Consultant
Zurich, Bern, Kopenhagen & hybrid, permanent, 80% or more
We are looking for creative talents and seasoned professionals who feel comfortable in an inspiring environment and prefer to think about tomorrow rather than yesterday. You have ideas that make the world a little better, love to learn something new every day, as a professional you know how to use your tools skillfully, but also encounter your best ideas sometimes away from your workplace? Then we would like to get to know you and find out how you can enrich our team with your expertise and personality.
You will be joining our Programmatic & Paid Social Team of talented specialists within digital advertising and ad-tech. We are currently focusing on expanding our programmatic offering (display, video, audio, dooh etc.) and have a lot of traction and opportunities within our current client portfolio, as well as new business opportunities.
You work closely with our Team in both campaign conception and tactical execution. You will be responsible for your own client portfolio for strategy, execution, optimization and reporting, in close collaboration with our client service team. Our agency still feels small and intimate, and you will be part of a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global and regional clients. We are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, takes the stage and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of experience executing programmatic campaigns – end-to-end management of programmatic campaigns across display, video, audio, dooh using ad tech and DSPs. This includes campaign conception, setup (ad ops, tracking, deal management, campaign, etc.), optimization and reporting
- Experience with GMP products—especially CM360, DV360 and Studio (other GMP products are a plus)
- Be aware of, and research new publishers, tech developments, buying types and industry trends to support programmatic consultant and media strategist
- You’re a team player and a good communicator, as you will work closely with paid advertising specialists from other Dept® offices, collaborate with data and analytics teams to research behavioral segments for set up and optimization, and support the planning process by researching and supporting the implementation of client audiences.
- Have the ability to create detailed reports and deep dive into complicated tasks
- Experience with creating strategic proposals and campaign plans for programmatic channels.
- A consultative approach to grow existing and new programmatic clients, educate greater team about Programmatic Advertising
- Proficient in German and English
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have good self-organisation skills and are able to work autonomously
- Enthusiasm for the future of advertising on the web and building that future with us
- Bonus Point: You have experience with other DSPs such as TTD, Amazon, Adform, etc.
- We value hybrid working arrangements while also emphasizing the importance of on-site work and a positive work culture.
- We celebrate project and team successes together. But I also like to spontaneously have a cool drink together. And our summer and winter events have cult status.
- You can choose from the spacious and barrier-free location in Zurich; in Bern you can expect a small but nice and fully equipped office where you can hit the keys in peace
- A reputation for doing good. DEPT® has been a Certified B Corp® since 2021 and named ‘Agency of the Year’ at both The Lovies and The Webby Awards.
- Awesome clients. Whether big or small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes and across all industries.
- The opportunity for possibility. We want to enable you to do what you do best and help you develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- Annual trip to DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all expenses paid weekend of fun!
- Global annual DEPT® Cares Month in which employees come together and donate their skills to support local charities.
- A vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global and regional clients You have the opportunity to explore new approaches and be part of innovative projects.
- We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- We love and live teamwork, flat hierarchies and a respectful cooperation in our team.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is the first holistic digital agency in Switzerland to combine the areas of technology, performance and experience. With more than 100 employees locally, DEPT® Switzerland offers a comprehensive range of services: from strategy and a performance-driven full-funnel approach to campaigning, e-commerce, data & analytics, UX, coding and content, as well as branding and experience design. Globally, DEPT® comprises over 4,500 digital experts in over 30 locations on 5 continents. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and has been carbon neutral and B Corporation certified since 2021.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEPS?
- We appreciate a short letter of application that tells us a little about yourself, your motivation and goals. Your CV helps us to get an overview of your previous experience. Please contact us exclusively via the careers page.
- We will get back to you within a week with feedback.
- The application process consists of a remote video call of half an hour, during which we will give you a small task, an interview including a case of 1.5 hours and a meet & greet with other team members.
We cannot consider applications from placement agencies or applications by e-mail.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur