Senior Consultant Digital Marketing (m/w/d)
Offene Stellen in: Zürich, Bern
Senior Consultant Digital Marketing (m/w/d)
Zurich, Bern & hybrid, permanent, 80% or more
This position sits in our Zurich-based Digital Marketing business unit. We deliver a large range of services: from strategy and a performance-driven full-funnel approach to campaigning, e-commerce, data & analytics and content. We help clients including FREITAG, amag, Louis Widmer, Migros Bank and patagonia. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional and engaging digital experiences.
We are looking for a talented Senior Digital Marketing Consultant to join the team and advise our clients strategically and operationally. You deal intensively with their business and accompany them as a “big picture thinker” in all phases of their digital transformation. You convict client requirements as well as business KPIs in innovative and high-quality digital media and cross-channel strategies. You understand how to market all DEPT® services individually and how they work together for the client's digital success.
As a Digital Marketing Consultant, you will take part in pitches and help boost new customer business. You will work closely with our sales and specialist teams.
- Follow the news in the industry and are enthusiastic about new technologies
- As a Digital Marketing Consultant, you advise our clients strategically and operationally on all digital marketing topics.
- Focus intensively on their business and accompany them as a «big-picture thinker» in all phases of their digital transformation.
- Proactively looking for new potentials and convince your customers of further development opportunities.
- Able to translate customer requirements as well as business KPIs into innovative and high-quality digital media and cross-channel strategies. You know how to market all DEPT® services individually and in combination for the digital success of the client.
- Play an active role in pitches and help to boost new client business.
- As an international digital agency, we constantly have the opportunity to explore new approaches and be part of innovative projects. The projects require entrepreneurial thinking and flexibility, but promise a lot of fun and the opportunity to constantly expand your knowledge.
- In customer work, the focus is on digital marketing, where you work closely with the specialist teams
- Able to share your passion for digital marketing in workshops, both internally and with clients. We give you the space to develop yourself at conferences and trainings and are happy if you share your know-how through activities such as blogs, lectures or lectureships.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in strategic business consulting, digital marketing, or digital project management
- Strong analytical, pragmatic and solution-oriented way of thinking
- Shine with your personal presence, empathy, bring team spirit and negotiation skills
- Willing to work in an agile team
- Communicate fluently in German and English
Nice to have:
- Have completed higher education related to marketing and/or business
- Enjoy presenting and have a good feel for the right arguments
- Have personal responsibility and are ready to develop further
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies
- Hybrid working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Above-average social performance, mental health support
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to take unpaid leave
- We celebrate project and team successes together. But I also like to spontaneously have a cool drink together. And our summer and winter events have cult status.
- You can choose from the spacious and barrier-free location in Zurich; in Bern you can expect a small but nice and fully equipped office where you can hit the keys in peace
- A reputation for doing good. DEPT® has been a Certified B Corp® since 2021 and named ‘Agency of the Year’ at both The Lovies and The Webby Awards.
- Awesome clients. Whether big or small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes and across all industries. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The opportunity for possibility. We want to enable you to do what you do best and help you develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- Annual trip to DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all expenses paid weekend of fun!
- Global annual DEPT® Cares Month in which employees come together and donate their skills to support local charities.
WHO ARE WE?
We are pioneers at heart. What does that mean? We are always looking forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 30+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified.
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur