DEPT®/Sales & Account
Offene Stellen in: London
The FEED/DEPT® Way
We’re an award-winning, full-service agency that helps hungry brands stand out at speed and sell at scale. Here at FEED/DEPT®, we’re all about creating powerful ideas, campaigns, and products for our clients like Uber, Smart and eBay to name a few.
We’re entrepreneurs and adventurers. We’re brand builders, change-makers, and game-changers. Our goal is to change perceptions, shape new behaviours, and transform businesses.
The Impact You’ll Have
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with clients while overseeing the delivery of a wide variety of integrated campaigns. You will be required to manage client briefs, plan, assign and review creative as well as manage the overall agency workload in partnership with the rest of the team.
You will be working closely with Designers, Copywriters, Developers and other parts of the agency to ensure successful campaign deliveries.
Day to day
- Manage, draft and review client briefs
- Ensure client deadlines are met across multiple campaigns and liaising with the Account Director on the teams capacity
- Liaise with clients, clarifying questions, managing expectations and proactively communicating status, updates or agency recommendations
- Clearly and effectively distill and transfer client feedback to designers, copywriters
- Prioritising workloads for the team, and escalating when needed
- Maintain a full understanding of the clients’ business, strategies, objectives, brand, audiences, and challenges, advising on the communications solution that best meets their needs, with the objective to becoming a trusted adviser
- Build excellent working relationships with key clients – by attending regular meetings, video conference calls, planning sessions, briefing meetings, and participating in evaluation reviews
- Ensure success criteria are met and projects are delivered to time and to budget
- Work with the team to determine and test creatives across client owned channels
Skills and experience
- Experience delivering a broad range of multi-channel marketing communications including digital and direct, including email and banner experience
- Extremely organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are ambitious with the ability to think strategically, contribute something new to the agency
- Ability to work within short timeframes and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency, successfully managing schedules and priorities
- Highly motivated to learn, grow and improve
- Personable, approachable demeanor and motivating team player
- Moderate understanding of production and interactive processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superb planning and organisation ability
- Ability to manage and develop client and supplier relationships
- Basic understanding of financials to effectively manage budgets
- 26 days’ holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Healthcare with Vitality / Pru Health
- The People’s Pension contribution
- Vitality Health Benefits – 50% Virgin Gym Membership, Subsidised Apple Watch & much more
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working – There is no set number of days required in the office, just encourage, especially for social events and team collaborations
- Annual DEPT® festival
- Buddy Program – All new joiners will be paired with a FEED/DEPT Buddy’ to help them through their first weeks’
- Feed Social – Early finish every other Friday, Pizza Friday’s, Weekly, monthly and quarterly social
- Feed Knowledge – Want to learn a new tool or subscribe to a newsletter? We’ll provide an allowance to support your professional development
- Feed Kudos – Be recognised and rewarded for going the extra mile and helping the business exceed its goals
- Feed Wellbeing – People are the very heart of who we are, and we are dedicated to supporting you to feel comfortable, healthy and happy at work
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 3,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Personalisieren Sie Ihre Experience
Wir verwenden funktionale Cookies, damit die Website richtig läuft, analytische Cookies, um Ihr Verhalten zu messen, und Marketing-Cookies für die Personalisierung von Anzeigen und Inhalten. Wir sammeln Daten darüber, wie Sie unsere Website nutzen, um die Nutzung unserer Website zu vereinfachen, sowie um die Kommunikation in der Werbung, auf unserer Website oder in den Apps anzupassen oder zu personalisieren. Die durch Marketing-Cookies gesammelten Daten werden auch an Dritte weitergegeben. Wenn Sie auf "OK" klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Möchten Sie weitere Informationen? Lesen Sie unsere Cookie-Richtlinie.