Offene Stellen in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam
For our Brand & Advertising Project Management team, we are looking for a medior Project Manager, who knows what it is like to manage clients and creative teams at a high level. Does it give you a thrill to deliver complex projects on time and on budget? Then we might be looking for you!
The work that our Project Managers have to deal with is quite diverse. From projects with more disciplines such as video (online and TVC), radio, social content and online bannering. Because of your knowledge and interest in the creative industry and its processes, you have an opinion that is respected and appreciated by both the customer and the internal teams. You have the natural ability to keep an overview and you know exactly how to prioritize the work to be done. Setting up a schedule, monitoring the process and delivering it on time are part of your responsibilities. With short deadlines apparent, you do not panic, but instead ensure that you go on, using a “can do” approach. Your team sees you as their “eye in the storm” in stressful times. Your assertiveness ensures that deviations in the planning and budget are not left behind, but are addressed and communicated to the customer in a timely manner. You get the energy to work closely with Account Managers on solutions for the customer and the right approach to their questions.
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience at an agency as a Project Manager;
- Speaks fluent Dutch and English (essential);
- Have at a minimum HBO working and thinking level;
- Know how the different parts of agency work (together);
- Have the ability to help guiding more junior colleagues when needed;
- Have the ability to adapt quickly and learn a new skill if needed for a project.
Please consider applying for this vacancy if you think you are the right fit for the job, even when you don’t meet all the requirements. We welcome applications from different work backgrounds and are primarily looking for someone who is a good Dept -fit.
Benefits we offer:
- Working at DEPT® means working at A Great Place to Work: A good working experience starts with a good working environment. At DEPT® we celebrate small and big successes and offer a safe work environment for every employee.
- Working from home? No problem, we’ll help you set up your home office with the right materials, such as a laptop and work phone.
- We are very proud of the work we do with our clients. As a Depster, you get the opportunity to work with amazing clients, such as Google, Philips, bol.com and many more
- We want to help you continue to grow and offer opportunities for personal development through training and certifications;
- In our pursuit of maintaining our employees health we offer a free bootcamp, yoga, mindfulness sessions, and discounts on many gyms;
- Need more? We also offer these great fringe benefits; use of OV-bike, NS business card and many other goodies.
As a Depster you will work in a young and dynamic environment, together with clever minds and many clients. We are eager to bring in new talent and the most talented experts in the game. We are also looking for a good Dept-fit; someone who is eager to learn and strive towards a better world, who looks for opportunities, is a futurist at heart and down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone at Dept. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as bol.com, Philips, Audi, Bitvavo, Accel, Unive and many more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our <<careers page>> to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at Dept.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Wir verwenden funktionale Cookies, damit die Website richtig läuft, analytische Cookies, um Ihr Verhalten zu messen, und Marketing-Cookies für die Personalisierung von Anzeigen und Inhalten. Wir sammeln Daten darüber, wie Sie unsere Website nutzen, um die Nutzung unserer Website zu vereinfachen, sowie um die Kommunikation in der Werbung, auf unserer Website oder in den Apps anzupassen oder zu personalisieren. Die durch Marketing-Cookies gesammelten Daten werden auch an Dritte weitergegeben. Wenn Sie auf "Akzeptieren" klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Möchten Sie weitere Informationen? Lesen Sie unsere Cookie-Richtlinie.