Offene Stellen in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
We’re looking for a digital thinker and a doer. Someone who dreams big but at the same time thrives on making progress. Someone who’s not scared of making decisions and is ready to turn a strategy into actions. Because as a Business Analyst at Dept, you turn digital ideas into tangible results and guide clients in bringing their digital ambitions to life.
You step into a project when the vision is set and when it’s time to help the clients with the next step: fast and sustainable execution. You know how to turn strategies and concepts into backlogs and roadmaps. How to help clients define the business case for digital change and prioritize digital efforts to achieve success. And you don’t stop there… You are interested in change and motivate your team and clients to make it happen. You understand the organizational impact of a strategy and give advice about how to transform teams and collaboration to make it happen. And finally, you help clients explore new business propositions and continuously improve their digital efforts based on research and data analyses.
A little something about us: we’re a young company made up of the brightest minds who work for a variety of large global clients, like bol.com, KPN, Otrium, Eneco, Gant and Samsung. We love talent (because that’s always great), but we’re also looking for the perfect Dept fit. We want to click like Lego or connect like Tetris. Professionally speaking of course. Because that’s what makes everything more fun: from Monday morning meetings to Friday afternoon drinks and all the work in between. At Dept, we believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for who they are and what they do. Diversity and inclusivity are paramount in our search for a unique person who can strengthen our team.
Sounds good? Then we’ll see you soon!
- +3 years of experience;
- Are passionate, smart and have endless love for digital;
- Are detail-oriented, want to be complete and thorough;
- Have completed a study, preferably in Industrial Design, Business, IT or Marketing;
- Have knowledge of different forms of collaboration and organizational set-up;
- Connect different disciplines in your thinking and know how to turn this into practice with designers, creatives and developers;
- Effortlessly take an active role in maintaining clients relationships and stakeholder management;
- Host workshops, demos and refinement sessions that burst with energy;
- Have experience with agile ways of working and tools such as Jira, Miro, Lucidchart and Confluence;
- Are fluent in Dutch and English.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Um die User Experience der Website so einfach und persönlich wie möglich zu gestalten, nutzen wir Cookies. Wir verwenden sie ausserdem, um sicherzustellen, dass wir und Dritte für Sie relevante Anzeigen schalten können.