DEPT®/Design & UX
Lead Motion Designer
Offene Stellen in: Split, Zagreb
Lead Motion Designer
For our office in Zagreb/Split, we are searching for a Lead for our design team which currently has motion designers and will soon have graphic designers as well. !
Our designers often work in multidisciplinary ways on projects that require a mix of graphic design, 2D / 3D motion, animation and/or editing. We are looking for problem solvers and storytellers who can help turn creative ideas into realities.
The Lead Motion Designer will also play an integral part in the international Design team and be the main point of contact between the global DEPT® design teams and the local designers, in order to create a positive and efficient working environment. You will work closely with our London team who will brief you on projects. You will work closely with the UK Design Director to manage the workload and creative output of the local team.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives toward a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Explore and work within a variety of different formats and platforms to create global campaigns;
- Generate the creative ideas and campaign look and feel;
- Oversee and lead members of the team on projects encouraging collaboration and bringing out the best in the designers;
- Help manage workloads of local team
- Collaborate with other designers and creative planners;
- Be aware of and respond to current design and culture;
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience;
- Present work internally and externally;
- Nurture junior designers and help them grow;
- Stay up to date with industry development and tools;
- Build a productive and working relationship with other teams within the business to deliver projects;
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
- Solid experience as a Motion or Graphic designer or similar role;
- Experience managing/leading a team of designers;
- Outstanding showreel and/or portfolio;
- Expert knowledge of Adobe creative suite;
- Experience in video editing;
- Strong aesthetic skills with graphic design principles knowledge;
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team and clients;
- Attention to visual details;
- Ability to remain focused under pressure within a fast-paced environment;
- A love for learning new things and exploring new formats.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cinema 4D;
- Experience with AR;
- Experience with photography or videography;
- Experience with sound design and using Audition.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Argentina, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Thursday meals;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekend to Amsterdam (DEPT® fest) – a chance to meet other people within DEPT®!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid food, transport and many more.
WHO ARE WE?
We are DEPT® – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. Since 1996, we help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 3,000 experienced thinkers & makers spans 18 countries across Europe, Asia and the Americas. We live and breathe our ‘big enough to cope, small enough to care’ culture: combining the size and scale to work with any brand in the world.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Um die User Experience der Website so einfach und persönlich wie möglich zu gestalten, nutzen wir Cookies. Wir verwenden sie ausserdem, um sicherzustellen, dass wir und Dritte für Sie relevante Anzeigen schalten können.