Offene Stellen in: Manchester
DEPT® is looking for a Digital Consultant to join our Manchester team to develop and oversee the successful execution of digital strategies, which meet (and exceed) the expectations and objectives of a wide range of high-profile, B2C and B2B clients.
You will work within a cross-functional team to implement the strategies and solutions to help reach ambitious goals agreed with clients. You will identify opportunities that can help clients to succeed, be that new technology or other teams within DEPT® that can help them meet their objectives.
A key element of the role is about providing strategic input to client project teams from inception to delivery, ensuring a strategic mindset is applied throughout. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a pioneering, global digital agency that collaborates with some of the world’s biggest brands.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. At DEPT®, we’re eager to hire the most talented experts in the game; people who continuously strive to improve their craft, are eager to learn, who want to inspire others, and strive for a better world.
- Have at least three year’s experience in industry, preferably in an agency environment
- Are confident to act as the client lead within the agency, managing all client-related situations and discussions with stakeholders of all levels to ensure the best outcome for the agency and the client
- Have effective communication skills and update the client regularly against progress on strategies, activity and projects
- Are inquisitive and passionate about understanding your client’s objectives and interests, and the environment in which they, their customers and their competitors operate
- Are solutions focused and can demonstrate how you have proposed innovative solutions to help clients achieve their goals
- Are a real team player who has a track record of bringing teams together to reach shared goals
- Have a strong strategic mind and can effectively articulate why your strategic direction addresses the client's core challenge from a customer point-of-view
- Are a keen collaborator and enjoy working with clients and internal experts to create digital roadmaps
- Are always thinking ahead to ensure all potential client opportunities are explored
- Are curious about the latest digital trends and find ways to apply them with clients
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- Opportunity to take part in the annual DEPT® Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: DEPT® is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report.
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Um die User Experience der Website so einfach und persönlich wie möglich zu gestalten, nutzen wir Cookies. Wir verwenden sie ausserdem, um sicherzustellen, dass wir und Dritte für Sie relevante Anzeigen schalten können.