Senior Automated QA Engineer – US Remote
Offene Stellen in: Boston, New York, Newburyport
Senior Automated QA Engineer – US Remote
DEPT® is a global digital agency that does cutting edge work in technology, creativity and data. We know that our employees are the most important part of the equation. Our philosophy is to hire smart, client facing engineers that can both understand our client’s business goals and write elegant code.
One of our mottoes is “big enough to cope and small enough to care.” Big enough to cope means we have the resources to provide you with things like top notch equipment and software to get your job done, good compensation, and benefits. Small enough to care means each local team works how they see most effectively and treat clients right. We're doing all of this as a fast growing, global company and with that comes a lot of excitement. You have the opportunity to get in and help us build a world class digital agency.
As a member of our team, you’ll focus on only one project at a time. We don’t want you to feel spread thin and we want to make sure you’re in a good place to show up for your client and deliver great work. We pride ourselves in treating our employees like adults. We hire curious, self-driven, high performers, and trust they will do their jobs well. We allow for flexible work times and have unlimited PTO. We want you home in time for dinner.
Moreover, as a B Corp certified company, we’re also passionate about purpose-driven work so you can feel good about the contributions you make.
What will your day be like?
- You'll work on a mixture of automated and manual QA testing to ensure our products are ready to ship.
- You'll be responsible for end-to-end testing on web and mobile products in a variety of industries. This includes UI testing, API testing and performance testing.
- You'll be working alongside other DEPT® engineers; both developers and designers and can communicate with them effectively.
- You'll work closely with the team and have opportunities to help improve our practices and approaches to building apps.
- You’ll be at the table in time for dinner.
What are we looking for?
- You have at least 3 years of experience with one or more automated testing tools. Right now, we're using Cypress, Selenium, Postman/Newman, JMeter/Taurus. It’s really about the best approach for the problem and we want to continue growing and evolving with technology.
- You have functional experience with querying databases.
- You love being a QA and enjoy analyzing and solving problems. You want to do more than write and execute tests.
- You may have experience creating POCs to try out new tools and solve problems unique to our clients is awesome, but not required.
- You are curious, or maybe skeptical, and you like to ask questions. You also know when to stop and ask for help.
- You have a solid understanding of the SDLC and are delivery focused.
- You want to ship something to users, get their feedback and iterate. The drive to ship something enables you to take down obstacles and break hard problems into solvable chunks so that you can make forward progress.
What do we offer?
- For this role, the compensation range is from $80,000 – $130,000 annually, based on a 40-hour workweek
- Healthcare, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Unlimited PTO days (and we mean it)
- 11 paid company holidays
- Parental leave
- “Hybrid” work – the opportunity and the flexibility to work in the way that works best for you, whether that be in the office, remote, or a mix of the two
- A people-first culture with a relaxed environment. We like to say we treat people like adults here, meaning we trust your judgment and your ability.
- Dedicated professional development hours
- Monthly lunch + learns, in which you can share everything from more info about a favorite tech stack to general interest and hobbies
- WFH Stipend to help outfit your home office with everything you need to set yourself up for success.
- A paid-for trip to Amsterdam for our legendary annual company celebration, DEPT®Fest. A whole weekend of keynotes featuring an incredible lineup of speakers, not to mention evenings filled with amazing music, drinks, food, and the chance to mingle with coworkers from all over the world.
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
We are passionate about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, and our decision to choose you is based on qualifications, merit, and business need. DEPT® (and any company that is a part of DEPT®) is committed to prohibiting the discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, national origin, religion, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or religious observance, please contact us at [email protected]
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Wir verwenden funktionale Cookies, damit die Website richtig läuft, analytische Cookies, um Ihr Verhalten zu messen, und Marketing-Cookies für die Personalisierung von Anzeigen und Inhalten. Wir sammeln Daten darüber, wie Sie unsere Website nutzen, um die Nutzung unserer Website zu vereinfachen, sowie um die Kommunikation in der Werbung, auf unserer Website oder in den Apps anzupassen oder zu personalisieren. Die durch Marketing-Cookies gesammelten Daten werden auch an Dritte weitergegeben. Wenn Sie auf "Akzeptieren" klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Möchten Sie weitere Informationen? Lesen Sie unsere Cookie-Richtlinie.