Senior Salesforce Sales Manager
Design & Technology UK
Senior Salesforce Sales Manager
Dept has a strong relationship with Salesforce globally and a wide range of strong case studies. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who can harness our global experience to grow our UK Salesforce practice.
You will look after our prospects in the sales process and represent us at national and international networking events, basecamps or trade fairs. You constantly monitor the market and familiarize yourself with the solutions of the Salesforce Marketing and Commerce products.
We are looking for creative, talented and seasoned experts: those who feel comfortable in an inspiring environment and would rather think about tomorrow than about yesterday.
- Speak to all the Salesforce AE’s that are relevant at least once a month (most relevant ones, bi-weekly)
- Make an Account mapping and keep track of the actions with each AE individually.
- Win the leads that Salesforce gives to us by collaborating with the AE’s on Leads/opportunities at a very early stage.
- Make sure Dept is top of the list of partners to contact in the Salesforce Sales teams
- Make sure we tag all new opportunities in the partner portal, so we get compensated for them
- Make sure Salesforce and all it’s products are top of mind with all the AM’s and Sales leaders inside the Dept teams.
- Spot cross and upsell opportunities by knowing what’s going on at accounts
- Align with Marketing to put the right content out and organise webinars about (and together with) Salesforce.
- Make sure we grow as a Partner based on the Salesforce Partner Value score. (Annual sold licenses, Csat scores, certifications)
- Create a UK wide Salesforce practice inside Dept, aligning with the different teams, to see how we can grow together.
- Enjoy independent observation of trends, innovations and events around the Salesforce cloud landscape
- Work closely with Business Consulting & Marketing
- You are characterized by a pronounced analytical mindset and act process-oriented and entrepreneurial
- Work in a structured, binding and precise manner, deliver results quickly and always meet your high standards of work quality
- You are excellent at communicating even complex issues in a way that is appropriate to the target group and you have a winning and engaging demeanor
- Strong skills in proposal creation, identifying the user challenges and working with internal specialists to identify the perfect solution for the client
- The opportunity to be integral to our Salesforce offering as it grows in the UK market
- The opportunity to develop yourself and your skills in one of the fastest growing agencies in Europe
- The opportunity to make your mark and grow out our Salesforce practice
- Team spirit in an international team
- A good work-life balance through a “Work from Anywhere” policy
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies;
- Bonus scheme, pension scheme, free private healthcare and company sick pay scheme;
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra holidays;
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony;
- Annual all expenses paid trip to the Dept Weekender in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within Dept, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – the digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 2,000 experienced thinkers & makers span 13 countries across Europe and the Americas.
Since 1996, we live and breathe our ‘big enough to cope, small enough to care’ culture; combining the size and scale to work with any brand in the world, with the agility, speed and personal relationships of a local, boutique agency.
- We are creators of the world’s leading digital products, services and campaigns.
- We are helpers, building and accelerating the digital business of our clients.
- We are people-first, with a culture that is “big enough to cope and small enough to care”.
- We are united in building a company that has a positive impact on our people, our clients and society.
As a company with the combined capabilities of creativity, data and technology, we have the tools to innovate and improve lives. That is why it is our mission to have a positive impact on not just our people and our clients, but on society as a whole. This is our motivation every day. For the work we create for our clients, as well as the environment and culture we create for our Depsters – one that is progressive, open, supportive and diverse.