Senior JS Engineer
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Are an expert in front-end technologies including ES6+, React JS, Redux/Redux Saga;
- Have experience in testing methodologies and supporting frameworks e.g. Jest/TDD;
- Have experience in REST API Integrations;
- Have an extreme attention for detail and strive for perfection;
- Have experience or awareness of build tools (e.g. Gulp and webpack) and using source control (Git);
- Are able to translate creative ideas and mockups into interactive prototypes;
- Ideally have experience of building for a CMS;
- Have some awareness of TypeScript and nodejs;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in [LOCATION];
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp trainings;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits: think laptop, mobile, travel expenses and all that stuff.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.