We are looking for an PPC Manager to join e3creative part of Dept in our Manchester team to define the PPC strategy for a range of clients in a host of industries, including mobile and tablet campaigns research.
AS PPC Manager you will manage large scale PPC and shopping campaigns across Google and Bing – and manage all paid search advertising campaigns. You will manage PPC and Paid Media campaigns across all social and retargeting networks, and implement A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance. Using key programs such as Google Adwords and Google Analytics to analyse and report on all PPC campaigns for all clients throughout the year. You will optimise all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking, and edit and review all ad campaign copy and text to ensure it delivers the maximum ROI. You will carry out landing page testing and optimisation, and manage large scale PPC budgets for a range of clients.
e3creative part of Dept is one of Manchester's fastest growing digital agencies, working with prestigious companies such as Sony, Ascot and The Lowry, and we're always looking for passionate, ambitious and motivated people who want to join us on our journey! Does the idea of working with a wide variety of clients to realise their potential appeal to you? If you want to be a part of exciting projects, meet and work with great people and ultimately make a difference, then you are who we are looking for!
- At least three years’ experience within the SEO industry;
- Experience within a similar role in an agency environment – highly desirable;
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates;
- Good knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and Adwords;
- A proven track record in delivering high performance SEO strategies for a range of clients;
- Experience in creating effective outreach strategies;
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills;
- Strong HTML and CSS skills;
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills;
- A good working knowledge of WordPress and other CMS platforms;
- Preferably educated to degree-level;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Yearly bonus scheme, training budget, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- Beer Friday – at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer;
- Pizza Friday – once a month, we buy pizzas for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch our video here.