Paid Search Specialist
We are looking for a Paid Search Specialist to join us in helping our clients with their paid search campaigns by setting up, running and optimising Paid Search Campaigns. We work across a range of clients in both B2C & B2B.
Working with the Sr Paid Search Consultant, your responsibilities will include keyword research, campaign ad copy creation, implementation, testing, campaign optimisation, and competitor benchmarking. You will use key programs such as Google Ads, Google Ads Editor and Google Analytics. You will support analysis and reporting on all PPC campaigns for all clients throughout the year. You will edit and review all ad campaign copy to ensure it delivers the maximum ROI. You will be eager to learn and keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media. There is opportunity to be involved with additional paid media activities for our clients such as display and paid social. We are looking for someone who would enjoy expanding your work into additional channels.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
You will bring at least:
- 1+ year of relevant PPC experience ideally within an agency or client side in a performance marketing role;
- Experience planning, setting up and running PPC campaigns:
- Data driven mindset, Strong analytical and reporting skills and an ability to interpret and analyse data from multiple sources;
- A good working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Ads Editor and Google Analytics;
- Strong written and verbal communication and copywriting skills;
- Strong communication skills and ability to report to clients on KPI’s, optimisations, performance and improvements
- Can work individually, as well as within a team environment.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Working with talented people across different Dept offices
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Monthly Team lunches
- Milestone lunches / drinks – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept will pick up the tab
- Quarterly social budget;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- Pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, more than a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious how our workplace looks like? Watch the video here.