Paid Media (PPC) Consultant
For our London office, we are looking for a Paid Media (PPC) Consultant to join our growing team helping our clients to grow their business with innovative use of digital marketing technology, creativity and data. You will bring a genuine passion for digital and paid media and can translate that into winning strategies for our clients.
You want to progress your career at a fast growing international agency and bring experience in digital marketing and paid media. You will manage the execution and performance of paid search campaigns through the client lifecycle including kick-off, workshops, client relationship management, implementation of tooling / technology, and campaign optimisation.
In this role you will be helping our clients to maximise their paid search activities and will offer expert advice on strategy, implementation, and reporting. You will also advise clients on industry trends and the competitive landscape to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long-term value. You will work with the Managing Director and / or strategists on pitch responses, presentations and be involved in marketing efforts of the agency.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have a minimum of 2+ year of paid search advertising experience, preferably at an agency or at in-house team at brand;
- Have managed the execution and performance of paid search campaigns through the client lifecycle;
- Have a solid understanding of platforms such as Google Marketing Platform (Doubeclick);
- Experience in social advertising would be considered a bonus;
- Have experience planning and implementing paid strategies;
- Are up-to-date on industry trends and the competitive landscape;
- Have strong data analysis abilities (Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions);
- Experience both in B2C or B2B is a plus.
- Experience in e-commerce a plus.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Beer & Pizza every Thursday
- Team lunches every month
- Milestone lunches / drinks – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept will pick up the tab
- Quarterly social budget;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- Pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, more than a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious how our workplace looks like? Watch the video here.