Content Editor (Contract)
Content Editor- Contract role
For our Manchester office we are looking for a Content Editor to work collaboratively with the Project and Client teams to build out new websites based on the delivered client content and to the agreed project designs
As a Content Editor you will implement the content strategy per project to ensure it is in line with the overall Dept process. You will review and analyse designs to estimate the time required to build the websites, and design the content entry template documents to ensure the new component requirements are fully understood. You will be responsible for adding components, and pages into the CMS and web applications that we use
Your role may involve writing content entry guides to allow our clients to create and maintain their own multi language CMS drive websites. You will be responsible for ensuring tasks are completed within project deadlines, and create and manage documentation for the content entry on each project. You will report progress of workload communication effectively, escalating where appropriate.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Be able to work to very tight deadlines in a high-pressured environment
- Capable of working on their own or with a variety of people and always in a professional manner
- Producing progress reports as required per project, and Content Progress Reports per project. Distributing Content Progress Reports for internal and external sign off
- Liaising with clients and the Head of QA and Content to report on content entry progress and issues being found
- Being involved in the creation of Content guides, suggesting the appropriate template for the individual projects
- Supporting clients throughout UAT
- oProvide guidance/advice on approach;
o Deliver walkthroughs if necessary;
o Be there as a general POC for any content related issues Additional / General Responsibilities
- Ensure quality of the deliverables from the Content Team
- Input into processes and ensure smooth implementation
- Manage expectations around assigned clients/projects
- Strong proficiency in CMS content entry, ideally with knowledge of one of the following: Tridion, Sitecore, WordPress, Contentful or EpiServer.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Providing estimates for content entry if required
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies.
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you.
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days.
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out.
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony.
- Opportunity to take part in the annual Dept Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities.
- Annual trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in Dept, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: Dept is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report.
- Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,750 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Patagonia, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. Find out more about us.