Digital Account Director
Roles open in: Manchester
Digital Account Director
This position sits in our Manchester-based Design & Technology business unit. We primarily deliver large-scale website design and build projects, combining our skills in developing future-ready technical solutions with our expertise in creating beautiful designs to help clients including Nikon, Me+Em, Jotun and Audley Travel. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional and engaging digital experiences.
DEPT® is looking for a Digital Account Director/Consultant to join our Manchester team to develop and oversee the successful execution of digital strategies, which meet (and exceed) the expectations and objectives of a wide range of high-profile, B2C and B2B clients.
You will work within a cross-functional team to implement the strategies and solutions to help reach ambitious goals agreed upon with clients. You will identify opportunities that can help clients to succeed, be that new technology or working with other teams within DEPT® that can help them meet their objectives.
A key element of the role is about providing strategic input to client project teams from inception to delivery, ensuring a strategic mindset is applied throughout. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a pioneering, global digital agency that collaborates with some of the world’s biggest brands and helps our clients stay ahead.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Have at least three years experience in industry, preferably in an agency environment
- Are confident to act as the client lead within the agency, managing all client-related situations and discussions with stakeholders of all levels to ensure the best outcome for the agency and the client
- Have effective communication skills and update the client regularly against progress on strategies, activities and projects
- Are inquisitive and passionate about understanding your client’s objectives and interests, and the environment in which they, their customers and their competitors operate
- Are solutions-focused and can demonstrate how you have proposed innovative solutions to help clients achieve their goals
- Are a real team player who has a track record of bringing teams together to reach shared goals
- Have a strong strategic mind and can effectively articulate why your strategic direction addresses the client’s core challenge from a customer point-of-view
- Are a keen collaborator and enjoy working with clients and internal experts to create digital roadmaps
- Are always thinking ahead to ensure all potential client opportunities are explored
- Are curious about the latest digital trends and find ways to apply them with clients
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies
- Hybrid working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Thursday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- A reputation for doing good. DEPT® has been a Certified B Corp® since 2021 and named ‘Agency of the Year’ at both The Lovies and The Webby Awards.
- Awesome clients. Whether big or small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes and across all industries. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The opportunity for possibility. We want to enable you to do what you do best and help you develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- Global annual DEPT® Cares Month in which employees come together and donate their skills to support local charities.
WHO ARE WE?
We are pioneers at heart. What does that mean? We are always looking forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 30+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring eachother, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture