Salesforce Practice Lead
Roles open in: Manchester, London
Salesforce Practice Lead
DEPT® is a Global leading digital agency that partners with Salesforce to build and accelerate amazing end-to-end customer experiences by Pioneering the Tech & Marketing space. We are looking for a Practice Lead who will play a crucial role in our mission of becoming the top agency partner for Salesforce.
We are looking for a person who will be responsible for our Salesforce practice, focusing on Salesforce Clouds such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, and Marketing Cloud. Someone who will cooperate with our talented team of consultants, developers, and architects to design, implement, and optimise Salesforce solutions for our clients.
Your consultative approach, extensive network within the Salesforce ecosystem, and in-depth knowledge of especially Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales & Service and Mulesoft projects will be instrumental in delivering exceptional customer experiences and driving business growth.
- Develop and execute the Salesforce practice's strategic vision for the UKI, aligning it with DEPT® Global Salesforce objectives. Drive growth by identifying market trends, opportunities, and innovative solutions within the Salesforce platform, with a focus on Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CRM and Mulesoft.
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients, understanding their business needs, and providing consultative expertise to deliver tailored solutions that exceed expectations.
- Leverage your extensive knowledge within the Salesforce ecosystem to provide clients with valuable insights, best practices, and guidance on how to maximise the potential of Salesforce and related clouds and spot new opportunities.
- Oversee the successful execution of Salesforce projects, including scope definition, resource allocation, budget management, and timelines. Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Maintain a high standard of quality in all Salesforce implementations, conducting regular audits and reviews to identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the sales and Alliance team to identify new business opportunities, contributing to sales pitches, proposals, and the expansion of DEPT® Salesforce client portfolio.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Solid experience in conducting successful face-to-face meetings with both C-level as well as Managers where you work to understand their objectives and business plans, top-level technical requirements, and wider digital ecosystems.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and getting things done mentality.
- Strong skills in proposal creation, identifying user challenges, and working with internal specialists to identify the perfect solution for the client.
- Enjoy independent observation of trends, innovations, and events around the tech partner’s (e.g. Salesforce) cloud landscape.
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies
- Hybrid working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- A reputation for doing good. DEPT® has been a Certified B Corp® since 2021 and named ‘Agency of the Year’ at both The Lovies and The Webby Awards.
- Awesome clients. Whether big or small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes and across all industries. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The opportunity for possibility. We want to enable you to do what you do best and help you develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- Annual trip to DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all expenses paid weekend of fun!
- Global annual DEPT® Cares Month in which employees come together and donate their skills to support local charities.
WHO ARE WE?
We are pioneers at heart. What does that mean? We are always looking forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 30+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring eachother, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture