DEPT®, BASIC® & Hello Monday receive 23 Webby Nominations
A year on since we scooped a record eleven Webby wins, DEPT®, BASIC®, and Hello Monday are back with 23 nominations across over 20 categories for our work with brands including Amazon Prime, The Eurovision Village, Star Atlas, KFC and Patagonia. In addition, 24 projects were named as honorees.
For DEPT®, the innovative experience we created for Amazon Prime for the launch of Without Remorse, which saw Twitch streamers taking part in a live, real life gaming experience, is up for Best Narrative Experience in the Virtual Remote – Immersive category.
The Eurovision Village, the unique, 3D world we created for the 2021 Eurovision Song Contest, is nominated in the General Websites and Mobile Sites – Music and General Social – Events.
The magical, branded experience that digitally brings de Bijenkorf’s wonderful shopping experience to life is shortlisted for Best Mobile Visual Design – Aesthetic in the Websites & Mobile sites category.
BASIC®, which remains the most awarded independent agency at the Webbys, has achieved 12 nominations. The website BASIC® created for Cowboy, the connected electric bike, is nominated three times in the Websites and Mobile Sites category for Best User Experience, Best User Interface, and
Best Mobile Visual Design – Aesthetic.
For Patagonia’s website, BASIC® is nominated for Sustainability & Environment and Best Mobile Experience. The Patagonia Footprints Chronicles site is nominated for Corporate Social Responsibility.
BASIC® and KFC are nominated for Food and Drink in the Apps and Software – General category.
The Silver Oak site is nominated for Best Business Blog/Website, and Crafted is up for Community, and Events awards. The site for Webex is nominated in the Web Services and Applications category, and BASIC® and Google are nominated in the Websites and Mobile Sites category for Shopping.
Hello Monday, which joined DEPT® last month, has three projects nominated in the Websites and Mobile Sites category. Fingerspelling with Machine Learning is nominated three times for: Diversity & Inclusion, Technical Achievement, and Best User Interface. The Star Atlas website is nominated for two awards: Professional Services & Self-Promotion, and Entertainment. The Emotional Sound Experience for Hume AI is nominated for Technical Achievement and Science.
Vote for us!
Voting polls are now open to the public until Thursday 21 April 2022, with winners set to be announced on Tuesday 26 April. Please cast your votes for your favourite nominees via the links below:
- Amazon Prime ‘Without Remorse’: Best Narrative Experience
- Eurovision Village: General Websites and Mobile Sites – Music, General Social – Events.
- Bijenkorf: Best Mobile Visual Design – Aesthetic
- Fingerspelling with Machine Learning: Diversity & Inclusion, Technical Achievement, Best User Interface
- Star Atlas: Professional Services & Self-Promotion, Entertainment
- The Emotional Sound Experience – Hume AI: Technical Achievement, Science.
- Cowboy: Best User Experience, Best User Interface, Best Mobile Visual Design – Aesthetic
- Patagonia:Sustainability & Environment, Best Mobile Experience
- Patagonia Footprint Chronicles: Corporate Social Responsibility
- KFC: Food and Drink
- Google Store: Shopping
- Crafted: Community, Events
- Silver Oak: Best Business Blog/Website
- Webex: Web Services and Applications
In addition to the 23 nominations, 24 projects for the following clients were awarded Honorees: Design within Reach, Patagonia, Google Nest, KFC, SteelSeries, Philips, Algorand, Douglas, Mauritshuis, Hidden Valley Ranch, Google Fiber, Google Store, bol.com and The Eurovision Village.
More Insights?View all Insights
Global Head of Marketing
Personalize your experience