Working Student/Intern Programmatic Advertising (m/f/div)
For our office in Cologne we are looking for a Working Student/Intern Programmatic Advertising (m/f/div) who thinks in our patterns, colors and images.
As a Working Student/Intern Programmatic Advertising (m/f/div) you plan marketing measures together with our programmatic advertising team that are responsible for reaching the target group of our clients. You support our programmatic advertising marketing managers in the creation and continuous optimization of accounts. You also analyze campaigns and create data-based reporting for our customers. In addition you are the contact person (m/f/div) for questions about your Amazon marketing activities.
- You have several years of experience in online marketing
- You have a high affinity to numbers and good insights into SEO and AdWords campaigns
- You quickly familiarize yourself with new topics, are communicative, are highly customer-oriented and have very good analytical and conceptual skills
- You are characterized by strong motivation, commitment, quality awareness and a hands-on mentality
- You have both excellent written and oral knowledge of English (other languages are an advantage)
- You are well-versed in dealing with Word, PowerPoint and above all Excel
- You are interested in Amazon and new technologies
- Possibilities to do what you do best
- And to develop your skills even further
- Healthy and tasty food
- Friday drinks / open bar
- Legendary team outings
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.