Working Student/Intern Programmatic Advertising (m/f/div)
For our office in Cologne we are looking for a Working Student/Intern Programmatic Advertising (m/f/div) who thinks in our patterns, colors and images.
As a Working Student/Intern Programmatic Advertising (m/f/div) you plan marketing measures together with our programmatic advertising team that are responsible for reaching the target group of our clients. You support our programmatic advertising marketing managers in the creation and continuous optimization of accounts. You also analyze campaigns and create data-based reporting for our customers. In addition you are the contact person (m/f/div) for questions about your Amazon marketing activities.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Moreover, Dept is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- You have several years of experience in online marketing
- You have a high affinity to numbers and good insights into SEO and AdWords campaigns
- You quickly familiarize yourself with new topics, are communicative, are highly customer-oriented and have very good analytical and conceptual skills
- You are characterized by strong motivation, commitment, quality awareness and a hands-on mentality
- You have both excellent written and oral knowledge of English (other languages are an advantage)
- You are well-versed in dealing with Word, PowerPoint and above all Excel
- You are interested in Amazon and new technologies
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with “Can Do” attitudes
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international Dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and home office options)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 900 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.