Working student data maintenance and research – BE EXCELLENT
To conquer the Nordic market and strengthen our position there, we need your help. Therefore, we are looking to hire a working student who enjoys doing research and working with customer data. We are hiring for this part-time position, approx. 20 hours/week for a 6-month period with considerable flexibility during exam periods, in our office in Jena.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be working together with our Nordics Business Development Manager.
- You build up a Scandinavian retailer database by researching (e.g. address, responsibilities, etc.).
- You process data in our CRM system (Salesforce Sales Cloud).
- Have good research and data searching skills.
- Are comfortable with working with different search engines and business networks such as Google, LinkedIn, builtwith, Bloomberg etc.
- Have hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel.
- Combine an international and servservice-orienteddset.
- Are fluent in English.
- Learn and grow in a professional environment
- Work together with salesforce and oracle cloud experts
- Daily fresh fruit and a flat rate for water, coffee and tea
- Team Spirit in an international team
- Get-togethers (BEE-Days, DEPT Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas Party, Wintersport Camp)
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of a thousand experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
Human Resources Manager – Tina Goldacker
You are part of the team that works for famous international and Scandinavian customers like BoConcept, Tiger of Sweden, Peak Performance, By Malene Birger etc